Graphic commercials, but worth it. DWI/DUI really pisses me off, because it is one of the most preventable things out there by far.

I wish a friend had seen some of these, he got in a bad car accident about 3 years ago. He was at the bar, and his girlfriend and he got in an arguement, and he started to drive home wasted. He cut down a telephone pole in his Subaru WRX, and the only reason anyone found him is because people called because their electricity was out. He was found about three hours later, the linesmen called 911, he was airlifted, and all that. He lingered until last month. Never spoke again, never walked again, couldn't even feed himself or wipe himself. Didn't look like the kid I remembered when I saw him in his box.

Please don't join that club. It really makes me mad.

• Like 2

I got one back in 93 the night I turned 21. No damage, just swerving and pulled over. I got the A.R.D. due to my clean record, so I was able to keep it clean. After all the classes, community service and fines, I vowed never to be that dumb again. That's why I have a beer tap system at the house. I do not screw around. If I had hurt anyone, I would have never lived it down! Then I hear about these multiple offenders that won't learn and I get pissed!

• Like 3

Thanks GPD and VitaminK, but it shouldn't have happened in the first place. We put money back for a cab, but ended up drinking it. 17 years later, and it still pisses me off that I was that dumb. Lessons of youth, I guess. I don't see how repeat offenders don't learn their lesson.

I've only had to drive drunk once. When I was 16.

I REALLY didn't want to, as I knew alcohol screws you up big-time walking, let alone driving, but I had to ditch my friends.

I only drove far enough to get away from them so I could pass out & sleep it off, but Dusty was 6'3" & fuckin' buff, and Chad was a top boxer in his age / weight class & they were going to kick the shit out of me if I didn't drive them home.

At the time I figured I chose the best option. We were at a party deep in the country & I damn sure didn't want to drive through the city.

In my misspent youth I've tried nearly every drug on the table & I swear, not much comes close to impairing someone as much as alcohol.

Anyone that says they drive (or shoot pool) better buzzed, is a damn fool.

• Like 1