Good pic of the saiga in action

Thanks,

Lucky for me the local laws prohibit law abiding citizens to own such evil devices as flash supressors, along with folding stocks and high cap mags made after 94' (apparently these features only became dangerous in 95'). Only criminals are allowed to have those, as well as guns the Attorney General deems unsafe, as they are rarely if ever prosecuted for gun crime, this event is usually reserved for the law abiding gun owner? (shakes head in confusion)

It is for the children I am sure. (can't choose between the laugh or cry emoticon) :ded:

Edited by jaymce

Thanks,

Lucky for me the local laws prohibit law abiding citizens to own such evil devices as flash supressors, along with folding stocks and high cap mags made after 94' (apparently these features only became dangerous in 95'). Only criminals are allowed to have those, as well as guns the Attorney General deems unsafe, as they are rarely if ever prosecuted for gun crime, this event is usually reserved for the law abiding gun owner? (shakes head in confusion)

It is for the children I am sure. (can't choose between the laugh or cry emoticon) :ded:

sorry to hear that!i live in florida where we can have almost anything with ease.one day government will come to their senses!

one day government will come to their senses!

Yeah fucking right!010.gif010.gif010.gif010.gif010.gif010.gif010.gif The day the Earth is swallowed by the sun, most likely.

To the OP: That pic is rad, it reminds me of "dragons breath" rounds for a shotgun.

That's what it looks like when gods speak! That is one hell of a pic, the quality is awesome and the whole thing is sorta art like. If I were you I'd take that pic and get it printed as a business card. Can you imagine meeting people, introducing yourself, shaking hands, then handing them one of those. "Hi, my name is (insert name), THIS IS HOW I ROLL!!". If that isn't bad ass I don't know what is

Edited by WoodenNinja

one day government will come to their senses!

Yeah fucking right!010.gif010.gif010.gif010.gif010.gif010.gif010.gif The day the Earth is swallowed by the sun, most likely.

To the OP: That pic is rad, it reminds me of "dragons breath" rounds for a shotgun.

Thanks. Not "dragons breath" but some cheap nato ammo from the 80s I picked up for 7$ a box. :super:

Luckily I do not live in Cali. As F-ed up as we have it here it is worse there. There is hope. The local Firearms Academy and some other shooting related businesses are beginning to advertise on radio and TV also gun legislation is failing to go through as well. I have my fingers crossed that it can be turned around.

That's what it looks like when gods speak! That is one hell of a pic, the quality is awesome and the whole thing is sorta art like. If I were you I'd take that pic and get it printed as a business card. Can you imagine meeting people, introducing yourself, shaking hands, then handing them one of those. "Hi, my name is (insert name), THIS IS HOW I ROLL!!". If that isn't bad ass I don't know what is

Thanks, I like the idea. I can not take credit for the pic though. Someone snapped it at a shoot I went to and posted it on a forum. It is not me but it is my gun. The kid was new to shooting and really liked the Saigas.

Edited by jaymce
  • 2 weeks later...

I want that hand guard.

I haven't seen it before, I must have missed it.

Is there a source for those?

Yes, http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-342/Saiga-12-forearm-hand/Detail

Contact them and see if they can get you 1.....

They can not get one for you. You can buy one of those but it is smaller, probably not the same wall thickness no slash cut and probably made for a 12 ga which will not work on the .308. That one is custom.

Folks really should give credit on pictures grabbed elewhere.

Im thinking Ive seen that pic before; perhaps Tx-Zen or that TX gang ?

Very nice pic.

Cheers,

Harv

I grabbed the pic from a private shoot that I went to locally put on by another forum I belong to. The forum where the pic is located it private. I am not taking credit for the pic as I have stated. Not me, not my pic. But also wish to allow the photographer to remain private if he wishes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...