Now Carrying Saiga 12 Gauges

Welcome to the forum K-Var! :beer:

Great price on those. I'm curious though.....do you know if the folks at Arsenal inspected them to ensure the gas ports are correct and clear (ie no vodka specials)?

Corbin

Welcome to the forum. Is there anything different about them than the ones from RRA? Do they have a last round bolt hold open (are they 2010 models)? Just curious as to why they are listed at $529 on your site. Any reply appreciated.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

This gas system reduces the felt recoil dramatically and will be a guaranteed hit with every squeeze of the trigger. It will be capable of shooting in either a single shot operation, allowing use of all the gases in order to increase the velocity of the round or in the standard semi-auto mode

single shot? Maybe they only have one gas port :lolol:

Welcome to the forum... Have some questions. Aside from the LRBHO from factory what is the difference of your SGL 12 to a Saiga 12...? Does the warranty still apply and CGW covering it? Is there a new importer in town?

thanks.

Welcome to the forum. Is there anything different about them than the ones from RRA? Do they have a last round bolt hold open (are they 2010 models)? Just curious as to why they are listed at $529 on your site. Any reply appreciated.

They do have the bolt hold open feature. They are currently on sale for $469.

I'm not sure you understood exactly what I was asking. The 2010 models have an 'automatic last round bolt hold open' mechanism. This is different than the manually operated bolt hold open lever that is seen on the 2009 and under models. I would like to order at least one if you have the new models with the new bolt hold open mechanism.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

I'm not sure you understood exactly what I was asking. The 2010 models have an 'automatic last round bolt hold open' mechanism. This is different than the manually operated bolt hold open lever that is seen on the 2009 and under models. I would like to order at least one if you have the new models with the new bolt hold open mechanism.

You are right I miss understood the question these are the older model with the manual bolt hold open mechanism.

You are right I miss understood the question these are the older model with the manual bolt hold open mechanism.

I appreciate the reply. If I can stop buying all of this other stuff, I may get one anyway if the sale is still good when I am ready. $469 is great.

My order from you guys will be here tomorrow. I appreciate the great deals.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

K-VAR,

These Russian slings are beautiful. I ordered 6 of them and all are absolutely perfect! I put one of the Russian slings and the Bulgarian handguards from the stock set on my Romanian WASR with the pushbutton folder. It is the most inexpensive AK I have ever owned and it has been a good one. It deserved a makeover. Thank you K-VAR!

My SLR-107UR was lonely, so I recently purchased another. Will Arsenal ever do another run of 107URs?

pm inbound

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see Arsenal begin converting the Saiga 12's to the original configurations with pistol grips and side folders. I am not interested in the after market stocks and pistol grips I see on most converted Saiga 12's, I would like to see them done to the same spec's as the factory, with the original stocks and pistol grips like the AK 74's I've seen from Arsenal. If anyone can do a proper factory conversion to the Saiga 12, it's Arsenal.:rolleyes:

Edited by macaholic