Tromix Golf Ball Launchers are coming shortly

...........then there are the advanced "aiming" aspects of the launcher !! The positioning of the threaded opening in the back of the launcher produces "hooks" and "slices", just like hitting with a golf club..........

A 6 o'clock position propels the ball straight out. Positioning the launcher entry at 7 or 8 o'clock arcs the ball to the right, and a 4 or 5 o'clock positioning arcs the ball to the left. A 12 o'clock positioning, with the barrel elevated, would go straight up and then straight down about 1,500 to 2,000 feet out from you..........

So, it would be possible (with a ton of blind-ass luck) to hit someone standing behind something at range distance !! Trajectory of the ball, based on the positioning of the threaded entry, can attain a 90 degree variance (right, left, or down) from its initial track !!

The TROMIX Golf Tournament would have to be held on the Bonneville Salt Flats...........now that's an idea !!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A buddy of mine is a videographer, I'm going to see if he has any ideas.

bob - have the photographer stand a WAYS behind the shooter and above them. you should be able to get video like that. I know the one we sell for the shotguns sends the ball into friggin orbit and that is the only way I can figure how we'd ever get footage of it...

• 3 months later...