newbie with a new build

If you want a new trigger, you'll have to complete a conversion. There are no after market triggers that replace the factory trigger. Do a bit of research into conversions and see if it is something you are interested in. I decided on converting my rifle solely on the fact that the factory 308 trigger sucks goat balls. Look at a step by step tutorial on a conversion and see if its something you can do. If its not, I'd recommend talking to a gunsmith. Dinzag (site vendor) makes an excellent trigger. Its a G2 modified specifically for the 308. I have it in my 308 and with a little bit of contact surface polishing, it breaks like a thin piece of glass. No play, just a nice clean snap.

Edited by DrGonZo

If you want a new trigger, you'll have to complete a conversion. There are no after market triggers that replace the factory trigger. Do a bit of research into conversions and see if it is something you are interested in. I decided on converting my rifle solely on the fact that the factory 308 trigger sucks goat balls. Look at a step by step tutorial on a conversion and see if its something you can do. If its not, I'd recommend talking to a gunsmith. Dinzag (site vendor) makes an excellent trigger. Its a G2 modified specifically for the 308. I have it in my 308 and with a little bit of contact surface polishing, it breaks like a thin piece of glass. No play, just a nice clean snap.

how much you spent on the trigger?

how much you spent on the trigger?

I think it was somewhere around $40 give or take a few. I didn't see them listed on his site anymore. Maybe they are made per order now. Shoot Brian over at Dinzag an email, he should be able to answer any Q's you have. Heres his email address: dinzzag@yahoo.com

Good luck!