Hola CSS,

I am currently in the process of trying to figure out which TG & PG combo to go with for my 1st S12 conversion. One thing I've thought about/wanted for a while is a way to better compare the parts available to help me decide. On the TGs in particular, I've thought that it would be particularly helpful to see pics of all the available TGs side by side to get a better idea for the variations in size and shape.When thinking about this, I usually think of CSS since you seem to have the largest selection of S12 parts/accessories. I hope this wouldn't be too much trouble, but would it be possible for CSS to take and post a pic(or pics) of all of your TGs next to each other to help me and others in my position get a better idea of the difference in sizes and shapes of all the TGs?

I've also been trying to figure out how to decide on the best PG, since I can only guess how they would actually feel and fit my hand by looking at pics. Though I have been thinking about possibly using an AR style PG on my S12, as I've read that they are angled more than the AK PGs. If that is in fact the case, it would also be useful to me to see a comparison picture showing the difference between the AR & AK style of the same make PG(ie Ergo Suregrip or Hogue, as those are the top contenders for me).

I know you provide great pics of all of your products separately, but I think it would be even more helpful to see direct side-by-side comparisons of different makes/models of the same part. If you could assist with this it would be most appreciated. Thanks, -V