source for a WASR Dragunov-style stock?

Hi guys,

I'm trying to dig up a WASR Dragunov-style (actually PSL-style) buttstock. I found one source, but they are sold out. I thought I saw another a few days ago, but I can't find it now no matter how much I google. Any ideas where to find one?

Thanks.

Jim

Hi guys,

I'm trying to dig up a WASR Dragunov-style (actually PSL-style) buttstock. I found one source, but they are sold out. I thought I saw another a few days ago, but I can't find it now no matter how much I google. Any ideas where to find one?

Thanks.

Jim

i got 2 of the warsaw stocks, but gave them to another forum member but still aint got to send em on account of not being able to get to the po to sendem cause i have been so damn busy at work. pretty sure hes gettin upset cause i aint sent em yet, but if you can get a choate dragunov stock, il trade you the one on my gun for it.

post-22237-055077100 1277951365_thumb.jpg

Edited by BROWNEYE

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Jim

i got 2 of the warsaw stocks, but gave them to another forum member but still aint got to send em on account of not being able to get to the po to sendem cause i have been so damn busy at work. pretty sure hes gettin upset cause i aint sent em yet, but if you can get a choate dragunov stock, il trade you the one on my gun for it.

Thanks for the offer. That one sure looks nice. After seeing them go for $39 though, I was hoping not to have to pay in excess of $50 for one. The Choate stocks look to be at least $55.

Edited by Jim Digriz