Low Serial # Gwinn Firearms Bushmaster Pistol

well, you will just have to check the auction for Tom's details on this one, and no, please dont ask us the reserve. Its less than the listed prices for the crappy beat up ones out there though, and this one is hand selected, with an extremely low serial #.

This is before Bushmaster was even a company.

check it out...

Gwinn Firearms Bushmaster Pistol 5.56 .223 1st

post-83-070588800 1278005969_thumb.jpg

post-83-089871600 1278006032_thumb.jpg

That looks like a bullpup-lovers wet dream right there. . . but for the life of me, the ergonomics to employ that puppy appears less than ideal or satisfactory.

Totally SWEET collectable firearm though!!! :super: . . . :super: . . . :super:

Edited by Gary

The grip swings either left or right, depending which way you exit/enter the aircraft or vehicle, or whatever way you want to deploy it from inside such....

Like I said, this was Tom's personal truck gun....and you guys know him....if this is what he carried while hauling in his semi for the DoD and its a hand select, you know there was a reason for it.

...it is VERY practical for it's intended use, contrary to what you might think looking at it. You would have to hold it to see what Im talking about. OAL with the m16 FH attached is 20.5".......

This isnt a range toy, it is a bonafied no-fucking-about weapon for in-vehicle protection. Hell, its shorter than my forearm, and feels like I can take someone face off just hitting them with it. No plastic or other bullshit here, guys.

its a pistol, and its .223, but if you need to, im sure you can hold it into your shoulder and take the muzzle blast to the face if you really need to....

like i said, this is NOT a range toy. One of the few firearms ive seen through here that I can only call a weapon and nothing else.....not that that is a bad thing, or anything.... Also one of the few guns through here that I would buy myself if I had the money...

I have to get up with Tom about the weight and such, a couple states may have a problem with this gun, but its more than 25 years old, so it should be exempt in almost all cases....

throw some bids at it guys, you never know what that reserve is set to....

• 1 month later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.