Dealing with Pro Mag

Just wanted to tell my story about the Pro Mag 20rd drum. Bought 2 of them, one worked great from the get go. The second one however

came all undone as I was loading in the fifth round. It sounded like the spring broke and unwound very quickly. I called Pro Mag the

next day. The person I talked with said send it in with your contact info. I did so, it was delivered to them on June 23rd.

On June 30th I recieved a brand new 20rd drum and it runs like a champ.

I don't how Pro Mag has dealt with issues with others on this forum or elsewhere, but I was impressed with how they dealt with me.

Most of the business people are great that advertise on this forum, but I have to say something that has bothered me for a long time

and I never expressed it here to everyone. Magnolia State Armory had a group buy on a tactical flashlight in 2009 I sent a money order

for ninety dollars, there was a death in the family of the owners at M S A and so I left an email telling that person to take his time

on the order. After 3 or 4 months of no product or communication I contacted them to inquire about the product etc. After several emails

and calls from me to them and no answer from them, well you get the idea. As of this date I still have no product or refund.

Edited by double

that`s cool to take the time to let us know of the great service you recieved from promag;as so many are quick to tell the bad ones!i`ve personally have never had a problem with my promag magazines.i have two 30 round magazines for my beretta in 9mm and two saiga magazines in 7.62&39.glad they took care of you in such a timely manner.

Did they pay to have the bad one shipped back to them? That would be the sign of the very best customer service. It's pretty rare but in my view if a product is defective it's only right for the vendor to absorb that cost.

Did they pay to have the bad one shipped back to them? That would be the sign of the very best customer service. It's pretty rare but in my view if a product is defective it's only right for the vendor to absorb that cost.

They have a UPS account # that they'll give you if you ask for shipping.

I'm glad Carlos has gotten stuff running smoothly. I'm sure he came into a shitstorm back during my fiasco with the sticks. Good job Bro! :up:

I about want to buy a 12 rounder with smoke cover to complement my MD-20s. They look SO much better to me compared to the first clear that ProMag released.

Too bad we wouldn't have Carlos following us around with replacement drums with fresh springs in the field. Hopefully they'll get that issue addressed.

Quality really does know NO compromise.

ETA:

Is the double post kinda like your calling card, being as your screen name is double? Or was that a mistake?

Just wonderin'.

Edited by Paulyski

They have a UPS account # that they'll give you if you ask for shipping.

I'm glad Carlos has gotten stuff running smoothly. I'm sure he came into a shitstorm back during my fiasco with the sticks. Good job Bro! :up:

I about want to buy a 12 rounder with smoke cover to complement my MD-20s. They look SO much better to me compared to the first clear that ProMag released.

Too bad we wouldn't have Carlos following us around with replacement drums with fresh springs in the field. Hopefully they'll get that issue addressed.

Quality really does know NO compromise.

ETA:

Is the double post kinda like your calling card, being as your screen name is double? Or was that a mistake?

Just wonderin'.

No, it was a mistake, but you're right it sure fits!! I'm with you on getting some of the 12 rounders!! and no they

did not pay for shipping the product back to them. I was just so surprised at how fast they got a new one back to me.

Edited by double