K-VAR 4TH OF JULY SALE TODAY THRU TUESDAY

OK, you have acknowledged that you have or had a trojan propagating through your website, you have a responsibility to tell Saiga 12 Forum users, your website visitors, what trojan or trojans it is, and how to get rid of it.

Windows only, or Mac too? What versions of what software are affected. What is the NAME of the virus, and what can users do about it?

How about, what does this trojan do? Steal personal information? Turn users computers into spam bots?

How long have forum members been downloading this virus through your site?

Edited by libertarian

No dought Libertarian, I have had a e-mail unanswered form K-Var's website for nearly two and a half weeks now!!

Originally I wrote them asking for parts availability and pricing. Parts asked about were: AK-USFBH-2 (stock set) & AK-558B (Bulgarian Bolt Head 5.56x45 cal. complete) They answered me back on 05/15/10 saying these parts where not currently available, but that they would be in July. Well about 2 1/2 weeks ago I emailed them again to see if what I was told was still on track. By not replying, they seam to not want my business. 2 1/2 weeks is a little long to let a customer wait.

I sure wish there was another source on the AK-USFBH-2 (stock set) because I would buy it from there.

P.S.

According to my Webroot AntiVirus w/ Spy Sweeper software K-Var's website is infected with the Mal/ObfJS-Y Virus.

Mal/ObfJS-Y is for malicious scripts that use obfuscation to load other malicious content. Thanks Webroot for catching this.

anyway.................HAPPY 4TH OF JULY FOLKS!!!!!

"not going to let K-Var get me down.......its the 4th!!!!"

.... Unbelievable! Get your f*cking act together!

.... "not going to let K-Var get me down.......its the 4th!!!!"

Viruses and Mal-Ware have the propensity for getting onto most machines that are connected to the Internet periodically. I got one off of a very well known website a month or two ago and luckily my software was able to catch it early. I worked with the company to bring it to their attention.

That said there is no reason to act like a dick to someone that acknowledged that they have a problem and quickly fixes it. Grow up and quit acting like every problem you encounter is caused by someone's malicious intent!

Particularly when that someone is one of our vendors.

• Like 2

Azrial,

I said nothing "dick headed" or malicious, I stated simple fact. Vendor or not, when someone takes the time to ask you a question about product you sale through e-mail the courteous thing to do is reply. Its been all most three weeks now with no reply from K-Var.

And yes, when my e-mails go unanswered & I find out people are getting computer virus's through what I considered a reputable website..........IT GETS ME DOWN. B)

Azrial,

I said nothing "dick headed" or malicious, I stated simple fact. Vendor or not, when someone takes the time to ask you a question about product you sale through e-mail the courteous thing to do is reply. Its been all most three weeks now with no reply from K-Var.

And yes, when my e-mails go unanswered & I find out people are getting computer virus's through what I considered a reputable website..........IT GETS ME DOWN. B)

Your Opinion, your quoted statement implies deliberate intent on the part of KVAR. Now you make the claim that KVAR is no longer a "reputable website" because of a simple housekeeping error.

Well "get down" on your own and quit whining about something that happens thousands of times daily on the Internet.

Mods, I would welcome both my comments and this grandstanding weenies being deleted from KVAR's post!

• Like 2
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.