I asked in a thread quite awhile ago about a walk-in store front, and you guys said you didn't have one.

But do you allow local pick-ups of online orders?

Just curious, as I'm right over in Surfside Beach now. :super:

I asked in a thread quite awhile ago about a walk-in store front, and you guys said you didn't have one.

We moved to Columbia the end of last year. The shipping calculator still has some issues with our own state and we always adjust the shipping to the correct amount after the sale. Most orders are around $6 to SC.

• Like 1

We moved to Columbia the end of last year. The shipping calculator still has some issues with our own state and we always adjust the shipping to the correct amount after the sale. Most orders are around $6 to SC.

OK, cool. Thanks for the update.

I do shoot some of the matches in Aynor if you ever go out that way and I could bring you items there.

• Like 1

I do shoot some of the matches in Aynor if you ever go out that way and I could bring you items there.

I couldn't ask you to do that. That's above and beyond, IMO.

Hell, from what I hear about how fast you ship........it's damn close enough to just picking the order up myself! :super:

Thanks again.