Excellent condition Colt AR-15 6520. This is the "Goverment Carbine" model with 16" barrel, 1/7 twist, rated for 5.56 and .223, full circle bolt carrier, flash hider and very lightweight. (2) 20 rd Colt mags.

This is not a Sporter/HBAR/nuetered model or a frankenstein AR with mismatched parts or halves. 100% factory assembled Colt with box, papers, warranty card, acc. kit.

I would like to sell or trade this a complete package, but am open to split up. I will not sell the rifle separately though until everything else is gone.

In addition ot the rifle:

Spare complete Bolt (Colt authentic, MPC marked), Spare Colt charging handle.

AR repair kit and extra parts (firing pins, springs, cam pins, gas rings, etc)

Lula speed loader, 3 pt. tactical sling, Ar cleaning kit and boresnake, any extra AR stuff I find when going through the closet.

17 extra mags + camo mag pouches:

(16) 30-rd mags: (4) new Okay mags with magpul gen III followers, (7) cproduct mags with magpul followers (1 mag is used, other 6 new in wrap); (5) new Colt mags with magpul gen III followers installed.

(1) magpul 20rd black pmag.

Ammo: 1240 rounds of Federal XM193 5.56 w/fresh headstamps, packaged in 20rd boxes, 500 rds to a case (not loose in an ammo can). 20rds of Hornady BTHP 75gr.

$1575 takes it all. Shipping is extra. Check my feedback, you won't be dissapointed. Fair trades always welcome, but cash is king.

Pkg breakdown for those you wish to buy separately:

All the ammo (1260 rds): $450

4) new Okay mags with magpul gen III followers, (7) cproduct mags with magpul followers (1 mag is used, other 6 new in wrap); (1) magpul 20rd black pmag. $110

Rifle with 5 extra Colt mags, spare bolt, CH, parts kit, (basically everything else listed in the ad): $1075

Trades I am looking for (can also do partial trades plus cash on your end): ** ANY TRADES MUST BE LOCAL, FTF in N. Virginia **

AK-47 package (no junk please).

Handguns: Glocks, HK, Jericho, Sigs (German only, no Exeters), Barak SP21, M&Ps, CZ, others...

9mm ammo (brass cased, commercial - no reloads)

Here are rifle pics. I can take pictures of the rest of the stuff for serious inquiries.

colt1.jpg

colt2.jpg

colt3.jpg

colt4.jpg

IM IN THE CENTRAL VA AREA, IF UR INTRESTED IN AN FTF TRADE, I HAVE A FEW ITEMS ARE COLLECTING DUST, AS FOLLOWS, A SAFE QUEEN DPMS .308 24IN FLUTTED BULL BARREL AR, LESS THAN 250 RDS, ALSO HAVE A HENRY US SURVIVAL .22, LESS THAN 500RDS. CAN TALLEY UP THE AMMO COUNT FOR BOTH IF YOUR INTRESTED. JUST REMEMBERED SOMTHING ELSE HAVE A 6X42 POSP WITH ILLUMINATED SIGHTS AND US MIL CROSS HAIR SIGHTS, GREAT COND. USED A HANDFUL OF TIMES LESS THAN 6. AND OR CASH DIFFRENCE.

Edited by mavrick16o

I cannot edit the original post, most the extras, the ammo, and mags are sold.

Sale is now just for the rifle as it came from factory - box, papers, acc. kit, sling, (2) 20 rd mags. I will also throw in a cleaning kit, boresnake, and 20rds of the Hornady TAP BTHP.

New price is $925 FTF, or will trade for a couple Glocks or other quality pistols, 9mm ammo, partial trades okay. new pic with what's left:

ncolt2.jpg

last thing i could part with, a FNH fnp 9mm with about 250 -300 rds put through it and a 30 cal ammo bin less than half full of winchester ranger 9mm (not sure on count? few hundred rounds) and a few loose boxes of remington and 30ish rds of hollow pints

last thing i could part with, a FNH fnp 9mm with about 250 -300 rds put through it and a 30 cal ammo bin less than half full of winchester ranger 9mm (not sure on count? few hundred rounds) and a few loose boxes of remington and 30ish rds of hollow pints

Everything is sold. Thanks!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.