any place still have SAIGA .308's available?

theres one on gunbroker that has already been converted by a kalashnikov gunsmith. it looks pretty good. just search for "saiga" and it should be somewhere on the page. i think its like $650 though. if you really want one, and especially one thats already converted to PG, you might go with this one. then again, theres probably still some basic ones out there for a reasonable price

Yes, try Ky Imports. They advertise them at an excellent price. But the 8 round mags are very scarce and ever more expensive. Let us hope that new hi-caps will become available this year.

Monomonk

Have you tried Ky Imports? They still advertise 308s in Shotgun News, and their web site, shown below, still lists them available for $240. I can't verify that they are still available or if Ky has been late in taking down the web listing.

http://www.kyimports.com/rifle3.htm#Saiga

Have you tried Ky Imports? They still advertise 308s in Shotgun News, and their web site, shown below, still lists them available for $240. I can't verify that they are still available or if Ky has been late in taking down the web listing.

http://www.kyimports.com/rifle3.htm#Saiga

Ky Imports doesn't have these in stock, and hasn't had them for awhile. They simply haven't updated their website. (Unfortunately, many dealers with websites are bad about updating their webpages.) As well, Shotgun News ads are generally several weeks, if not several months, old. And I doubt they change the copy on those ads anyway except once every six months or so due to the expense.

You can occaisionally find a Saiga .308 on one of the auction sites, but these rifles are fetching top dollar now when you are able to find one. I have an unfired Saiga .308 (with two magazines) that I bought in January for $320. Unless a new distributor comes along, I have no doubt I could get $400+ for it now if I was interested in selling it. Which I'm not! :smoke: