Selling my PTR91F with the 18" Heavy Barrel and Solid Aluminum forearm. Ammo is pricey and I just dont have time to shoot and enjoy it. More info here http://www.ptr91.com/about.html

The details:

Ive put exactly 40 rounds through it to test fire. Rifle has not be tested for accuracy. Rifle has some slight scratches from the claw mount, which are common and happen to all rifles that I have seen with claw mounts. And a few minor scratches on the aluminum forearm.

The rifles ONLY problem, does not affect function at all its just simply there. It has a bayonet lug/adapter installed. The screw head broke when I was putting it in place but it is properly installed and tightened down all the way (the reason it broke). Do not have a bayonet for it.

Also I have a reproduction(UTG) claw mount and reproduction scope(TAPCO) That are not sighted in but work good and the scope seems to be very nice. Has the most positive reviews of any repro's for the G3 series of rifles

I put a Houge Handall Jr small rubber grip on the polymer lower for a better grip for me, it is removable.

The Mags I have for it are numbered on the bottom, and matched to a mag pouch. The mags are numbered 1-11 in pairs depending on condition and how they fit/locked up in the receiver. They are numbered with sharpie so it is removable with paint thinner. I can provide a pic if I need to.

I also have a rifle cover for it, see pics.

What you get:

PTR91 Rifle w/Factory hard case

23 Mags, Ranging from new to good condition.

12 Dual Mag Pouches, 7 of which were new in wrap when I got them.

Reproduction scope and mount

Leather sling

OD Green Canvas rifle cover, Made for the CETME rifles but fits the PTR and is really neat.

(5) Boxes (100rounds) of PMC Bronze ammo.

I am asking $1250.00 SHIPPED for the rifle and Accs. I will not sell anything separate from the rifle. (MSRP for this rifle is $1295)

Check or Money order please

MUST ship to a FFL. Will only sell where legal, so please know you local laws!

Here is a pic of the rifle, and a link to other pics.

102_1222.jpg

Link to more pics:

http://s625.photobucket.com/albums/tt336/cr107/PTR%2091/

I would totally trade you a Snody Hybrid for that thing, but I'm sure you have no need for high end pocket knives. Of course Hybrids are worth 1700$ so you could just sell it...

open to trades/offers. please keep in mind all trades are for the original asking price of 1250$ as my value. :chris:

rifle is still 900$ shipped

1000$ for everything shipped

Edited by cr107
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.