10-10-2010???

Actually, "I'm sure we will" seems like a pretty official hint, and the "I will let you know when know more details" sounds like a lie and/or misleading...

The bigger offense in my mind is their complete silence since post #2. If they decided not to have a sale, they could have said, "Sorry, guys, we won't be having a sale that day after all." Their silence is completely inexplicable and frankly, inexcusable. They might want to consider hiring some decent people to handle their public/customer relations, and act like they actually want our business for a change.

^^^^^^^^This

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Ditto

D. all of the above :lolol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yea, not so interested anymore....................   These guys should support some different politicians............ I'm just sayin.

The question is not whether or not we were lied to or mislead.   The question is whether or not K-Var actually ever said, hinted at or intimated that there might be a sale on 10/10/10. As far as I

The bigger offense in my mind is their complete silence since post #2. If they decided not to have a sale, they could have said, "Sorry, guys, we won't be having a sale that day after all." Their sile

Posted Images

Actually, "I'm sure we will" seems like a pretty official hint, and the "I will let you know when know more details" sounds like a lie and/or misleading...

The bigger offense in my mind is their complete silence since post #2. If they decided not to have a sale, they could have said, "Sorry, guys, we won't be having a sale that day after all." Their silence is completely inexplicable and frankly, inexcusable. They might want to consider hiring some decent people to handle their public/customer relations, and act like they actually want our business for a change.

^^^^^^^^This

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Ditto

D. all of the above :lolol:

I don't, not agree.

The question is whether or not K-Var actually ever said, hinted at or intimated that there might be a sale on 10/10/10. As far as I can tell they themselves never did, though many people seemed to assume they would.

You might want to check out post #2 in this thread.

Good point, I hadn't realized that was from them (went through the thread pretty quickly). In that case, it does sound like they at least suggested there might be and they at least should have chimed in to say there wouldn't be a sale.

• Like 1

Im sorry I did not respond to this sooner. We decided to not have a 10-10-10 sale. We resonded on several other forums and to multiple phone calls, emails, and on our facebook page somehow we missed responding on here. We do not have any scheduled sales coming up in the near future. We do on the other hand have new products and projects coming out in the near future. Again sorry for the delay in the response to this thread.

Im sorry I did not respond to this sooner. We decided to not have a 10-10-10 sale. We resonded on several other forums and to multiple phone calls, emails, and on our facebook page somehow we missed responding on here. We do not have any scheduled sales coming up in the near future. We do on the other hand have new products and projects coming out in the near future. Again sorry for the delay in the response to this thread.

You can make it up to us with a temporary Saiga forum discount code.

:super:

• Like 2

You can make it up to us with a temporary Saiga forum discount code.

:super:

^Agreed. I dont like to be left out in the wind with my pecker flopping around. You guys should make this right by offering saiga forum members a $600 SGL21.

• Like 1

guys they were hella late to the MAIN focus group, haven't even peeped up in the thred since July and then came in 4 days after the letdown...you really think they give a shit about it?

Just like any company they care about making money. Lets hope they offer something decent as a mia culpa....

guys they were hella late to the MAIN focus group, haven't even peeped up in the thred since July and then came in 4 days after the letdown...you really think they give a shit about it?

Just like any company they care about making money. Lets hope they offer something decent as a mia culpa....

Even something like a CSS-like 5% Saiga forum discount would be appreciated.

• Like 1

5% off would still place them at a higher price than budsgunshop.com/ They need to beat $643 shipped on the 21s and $719 shipped on the SGL31's.

• Like 1

5% off would still place them at a higher price than budsgunshop.com/ They need to beat $643 shipped on the 21s and $719 shipped on the SGL31's.

Doubtful they'd do it, they do seem excited to bring forth new products (at full price of course) to sell to us!

• Like 2

Damn, those are pretty cheap prices. I thought AIM had the best deal going right now; $$659 for the 21's, and $749 on the 31's. With a coupon code.

• Like 2

...We do on the other hand have new products and projects coming out in the near future...

Any hints on these? I was recently burned on a "99% condition" SLR-107CR, (that poor abused rifle was maybe ~50% :evil: ), and I'd like to be able to purchase one from a reputable source. It'd be great if Arsenal/K-Var would start importing them again, (along with the SLR-107UR).

• Like 1

I'm not seeing SGL21s or 31s on Buds.. only the SGL20 which I thought wasn't being produced any more and is of course out of stock. Maybe I'm just overlooking it or something?

I just checked and found the 21, but it's out of stock. Didn't see the 31 at all.

• Like 1