Here's an easier way...........

Buy a Saiga and convert it! :super:

Just messin'. :D Looks like some real good info on there. Could come in real handy for someone shopping for AK's.

That is what I'll probably do (buy a Saiga)... But I wanted to know what options I have. I have to get my Saiga-12 working first. And convert it. And make sure it works after that... :devil: But I can't do shit if I'm hanging on the forum! :lolol:

Just messin'. :D Looks like some real good info on there. Could come in real handy for someone shopping for AK's.

That is what I'll probably do (buy a Saiga)... But I wanted to know what options I have. I have to get my Saiga-12 working first. And convert it. And make sure it works after that... :devil: But I can't do shit if I'm hanging on the forum! :lolol:

I hear you man. This forum is like e-heroin. It's addicting.

I hear you man. This forum is like e-heroin. It's addicting.

:lolol: Amen! And a Saiga-12 is like Barbie for men! :lolol:

It's 10:40 PM here and before I go to bed I had to come see what's happening... one more time... one more time... :ded:

I know it's not a Saiga, but the effect is the same...

:devil:

m4_sopmod.jpg

:haha: