Just in case no one looks in the WTB section...

I don't look in the WTS/WTB threads either unless I have something to get rid of or buy. I really don't see how posting it here is a big deal. As long as it helps a forum member get what he is in need of, then that's all that really matters. I would state more detail in the post and that way people can decide whether they want to click the link.

• Like 1

I'll look and see if I have a spare S-12 thread protector.

One thing you CAN do instead of posting a WTB thread here is to mod your signature like I do. That way, every post you ever made will have a link to whatever you're selling, or whatever you're currently up to or however you have it set up.

Corbin

• Like 1

I really don't see why people are getting sand in their vaginas about this. If you are not interested, don't read the damn post and keep your negativity to yourselves. You'd think i was posting something posative about Barak Obama with the responses I'm getting. Seriously pull your heads out of your asses. ADVERTISMENT SELLS PRODUCTS!!

Thank you to anyone that showed interest and only opened their mouths to say something positive or conducive to the thread topic, but I already worked out a trade with someone, so thanks everyone!

Dude, nobody has sand in a vagina. It's not rocket science. If everyone started posting WTB/WTS shit under every firearm category on this website, it would be as organized as Obama's administration. Maybe you should stay in your lane and post in the appropriate place. Seriously, a mod should have moved this post IMO.

• Like 1