Want to play a game? Part 5

I think I won one of each. Woo Hoo. Not positive yet, but I am definitely in the running.

Actually you and Phantom13 were both in the running for 3 numbers each, 8910, 8926, and 8929. It appears you was the closest to all three in the under direction and Phantom13 was the closest to all three in the over direction. But Phantom13 appears to be the winner for 8926 and 8929. I am 99.9 percent certain you and Phantom13 are winners but let me try to double check them since I was getting some weird search results on other numbers.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We wanted to celebrate being back in stock of drums with all preorders shipped on the third run.   We thought it was time for Part 5 of "Want to play a game?" !!!!!!!!!!!     10 factory new MD-2

I am getting ready to search the numbers and announce the winners...

------------------------------------------------ Public Service Message ------------------------------------------------   Here's a list of numbers taken so far, this may not be 100% accurate as t

Mike

i think my 8244 - 79 from #8 drum: 8323

was closer to # 8 drum then:

jowga, with 8832 - 509 from #8 drum: 8323

either way! good game!

Edited by DrWho

I think I won one of each. Woo Hoo. Not positive yet, but I am definitely in the running.

Actually you and Phantom13 were both in the running for 3 numbers each, 8910, 8926, and 8929. It appears you was the closest to all three in the under direction and Phantom13 was the closest to all three in the over direction. But Phantom13 appears to be the winner for 8926 and 8929. I am 99.9 percent certain you and Phantom13 are winners but let me try to double check them since I was getting some weird search results on other numbers.

Uh oh.

Mike

i think my 8244 - 79 from #8 drum: 8323

was closer to # 8 drum then:

jowga, with 8832 - 509 from #8 drum: 8323

either way! good game!

This one was definately my human error. Been searching and typing to many numbers. I see where I went wrong here with the 832... But all the more reason to double check all numbers. But upon double checking it appears that #8 drum is camon with 8362.

And Stan, I got your message and it was a typo when I entered Phantom13 second number.

I have edited both on the list above.

I need to take a break from all these #'s and come back with a fresh head. I will also try to think of an easier way to run our next give away game. lol.

I wanted to let everyone know that we have shipped all the items that we received a response from. Everyone but Shoop_da_woop. There is still a couple numbers in question. I haven't been able to make the time to figure them out. If someone does it for me I'll give them a couple free grips. :angel: Thanks again everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that we have shipped all the items that we received a response from. Everyone but Shoop_da_woop. There is still a couple numbers in question. I haven't been able to make the time to figure them out. If someone does it for me I'll give them a couple free grips. :angel: Thanks again everyone!

Killcrazy88 got 32 (0032) in post #114 for the free grip ill look up the other here reall quick

• Like 1

Killcrazy88 got 32 (0032) in post #114 for the free grip ill look up the other here reall quick

KC913 got 629 (0629) in post #131 for the free grip

I looked through all of them and these were the closest. You think people would be eager enough to win to look up their own number

KC913 got 629 (0629) in post #131 for the free grip

I looked through all of them and these were the closest. You think people would be eager enough to win to look up their own number

I really appreciate it. I think most people don't expect to win and don't even look. Please send me your address for shipping the 2 grips! Contacting the 2 winners now...

A little late to the game, but I'm #32, good looking out guys! Got the message Mike and the address is sent!