Alliance Armament

lol.

Check the feedback section.

This is the only thing listed on the better business bureau site....

http://www.bbb.org/evansville/business-reviews/gunsmiths/alliance-machine-in-boonville-in-90033641

Customer Complaint History for Alliance Machine LLC

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

BBB processed a total of 1 complaint about Alliance Machine LLC in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 1 complaint closed in 36 months, 0 were closed in the last year.

Product Issues

Resolved

1 - Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to BBB

dude seriously...don't give those people your money. you worked hard for it...they won't.

Who would you suggest best quality for lowest price?.....Just want my trigger conversion.....Really dont want to attempt myself.....I have read all the threads and watched videos on "how to"

post-22193-003782400 1278952021_thumb.jpg

AA is the second of two places I would never send my gun for work...but you can't save people from themselves.

Thats why I'm here....you guys have the experiences (good and bad)

I'm new to this....

Thinking about having an S12 conversion done here.....Great price

OMG you are kidding right? I have an AA built S-12 in my collection. Would you like to see pictures of it? LOL

I only use it as a bench gun for fitting parts and shit. It's completely worthless otherwise really....well if you care anything about what you are shooting with....

• Like 1

Thinking about having an S12 conversion done here.....Great price

OMG you are kidding right? I have an AA built S-12 in my collection. Would you like to see pictures of it? LOL

I only use it as a bench gun for fitting parts and shit. It's completely worthless otherwise really....well if you care anything about what you are shooting with....

Sure...thanks....

Now I know where NOT to go......Anyone have suggestions on where I SHOULD go?

And again....thanks for the advice

There are some very reputable companies here on the forum that can help you with it, or you can do it yourself. It's very easy with all the resources we have here and all the information that has been generously posted by myself and others. If you want my help with it, I will be happy to walk you through it and even put together a conversion kit for you based on exactly what you want it to look like. If you get stuck I can talk to ya on the phone and help, like i have done with many others here.

I'll shoot some pics of my AA masterpiece <snicker...> just for kicks. :lolol:

• Like 1

There are some very reputable companies here on the forum that can help you with it, or you can do it yourself. It's very easy with all the resources we have here and all the information that has been generously posted by myself and others. If you want my help with it, I will be happy to walk you through it and even put together a conversion kit for you based on exactly what you want it to look like. If you get stuck I can talk to ya on the phone and help, like i have done with many others here.

I'll shoot some pics of my AA masterpiece <snicker...> just for kicks. :lolol:

Thanks....really dont know about a "look"..... Looking to sell my Smith and Wesson 9MM for the cash to fund the project..... Like my Saiga better....

Was hoping to have someone else do the conversion....but if it comes to it.....I will try

Just not a fan of modifiying something that creates an explosion next to my head:)

post-22193-004267200 1278953512_thumb.jpg

If you're concerned about doing the conversion yourself, there are plenty of members on these forums who may live nearby and are willing to stop by and help (might cost you a couple of beers, though).

If you're concerned about doing the conversion yourself, there are plenty of members on these forums who may live nearby and are willing to stop by and help (might cost you a couple of beers, though).

Not a bad idea.....I'm near Harmarville PA....have to look into that....

If all you want's a trigger conversion, you can do it yourself in an afternoon.

You're not going to touch any critical parts (you're not messin' with the parts that "explode next to your head")

It's easy, and I guarantee you'll do a better job than AA.

You might also check out this thread (and the thread attached to it): Willing to help with conversions - Saiga-12.com

Any of the business members on here will take care of you really really well, check that section....Then have fun trying to figure which one of the many has the shortest waiting list! LOL!

Jokes fellas, sorry!

Another +1 for doing it yourself.

I did my first conversion in about 4 hours, and had no problems whatsoever. Just read all the threads thoroughly and check out the videos on the CSS sight.

The beauty of doing your own conversion is absolute NO ONE will put the time and love into your gun that you will.

Any of the business members on here will take care of you really really well, check that section....Then have fun trying to figure which one of the many has the shortest waiting list! LOL!

Jokes fellas, sorry!

I wonder how long the "Waiting List" is at AA....... :rolleyes:

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

AA sez "Step right up, NO waiting here!".

Jokes fellas, sorry!

I wonder how long the "Waiting List" is at AA....... :rolleyes:

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

AA sez "Step right up, NO waiting here!".

Your prob right....Actually called me not too long after I emailed to his site.....Said it would take a week....

Edited by Saiga Power

If you really think you need help, take a road trip down to Manassas, VA, I'll help you out; just make sure you have your 922r parts.

Seriously though, if you can use basic hand tools, you should be competent enough to do it your self.

Just be sure to buy the parts from one of our sponsors :)

For the basic conversion you can do:

Fire Control Group - Reduces foreign your part count to 11

Muzzle Brake - Reduces your foreign part count to 10

922r is 10 or fewer foreign made parts.

You'll probably want to get a pistol grip and buttstock as well, which will reduce your foreign made part count to 9.

Edited by vbrtrmn
  • Like 1