won some cash bought a gun

Won 10 grand at the boat and went to purchase a fn Five-Seven and was put on hold WTFFFFFFF....so now i have a 3 day wait. Cant win for Winning

Cool now you need the Ps90, at least 6 mags for each and about 2000 rounds of ammo and you will be set.

post-24640-075422700 1279434451_thumb.jpg

Dont feel to bad starting 4 years ago I get delayed EVERY TIME!!!! I live in the northern panhandle of WV and sometimes buy long guns in PA and 3 years ago got denied and had to file a challenge letter to the PA state police, 35 days later I got my first S-12. I googled my name and found someone with the same name 2 years younger and living 45 min. away outside of pittsburgh I got his info off his facebook page and gave it to my brother who is a deputy sheriff and found out the other guy got 2 felonys four and a half years ago so thanks to him I get screwed. For the people who dont know PA does 2 back ground checks one throught the state police and the other throught ATF so till I get denied by the ATF I have to deal with it if I ever do get denied I can file a challenge with the ATF then they can do a background check and see I am not him and get a UPIN # and stop waiting to get my guns. So I can truly say that I FEEL YOUR PAIN and good luck.

Took me 3 years to get off the wait list. Oh, I remember hitting the check pool at work for $800 and running out to gunshop. I printed up a pic of the new rifle, wrote a note on it thanking everyone for their money, and telling them it was not spent at the bar like most would have.

• Like 1

Thanks guys I waited 2 other times but i have also walked into the store and had no problems ...My wife seems to think buying 8 guns this year might be the issue but I just purchased my saiga 12 a few weeks ago and carried it out the store..Owell I will have it no later than thursday...The PS90 would be a awesome addition

Won 10 grand at the boat....

Where the hell is this boat, and what the hell were you playing????

I want in on this! :D

Congrats on the winnings. So far (knocks on wood), I haven't been held up on a background check when making a purchase. Do they end up telling you what the hold up was, once you get cleared?

Won 10 grand at the boat....

Where the hell is this boat, and what the hell were you playing????

I want in on this! :D

Congrats on the winnings. So far (knocks on wood), I haven't been held up on a background check when making a purchase. Do they end up telling you what the hold up was, once you get cleared?

Majestic star in East Chicago indiana..I was playing the $10 slots playing the max 2 credits.