AUTO PLUG TAC 47 T.A.R.G.E.T

Hold up. Isn't the tension in the valve regulated by the screw in the front? Also, it's not like it wouldn't cycle a 20 if the tension were too strong, it just might not open the valve if the 3" was too light on the gasification. (real word)

Thats the whole idea, is for the valve to work, if it doesn't work on a twenty might as well not have it and stick with the regular settings plug, you would not benefit from it being automatic unless you would have the same versatility. However if it can be set up to work with different 20g ammo, then it would be. And no the screw is not adjusting the pressure there are a series of contributing factors.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone offers to sell a product without showing what the plug actually does except for a picture. Smells like a scam and the only guarantee you have is that it is probably a guaranteed piece of shit

Well you guys can count on me for a detailed report. I plan to test a wide range of ammo, especially the cheap shit. I'll also compair the factory plug, the gun fixer plug and TAC 47's new auto pulg.

Posted Images

Well i noticed that the screw is in multiple positions in your pictures. I just figured you could screw in/out to adjust the tension on the spring which pushes on... say a Ball-valve... when the pressure spikes above X the ball moves a bit and releases some of the gas?

Or is this no where near how it works?

I'll test it out in the 20 and give you my thoughts anyway :)

Edited by SaigaNoobie

Well i noticed that the screw is in multiple positions in your pictures. I just figured you could screw in/out to adjust the tension on the spring which pushes on... say a Ball-valve... when the pressure spikes above X the ball moves a bit and releases some of the gas?

we have the correct pressure we need for the regulation, our spring are also specialty and are designed for a certain length, the pictures have all the same positions when its in which is at the shoulder. You probably are looking at one with one not in.

Dont worry we will test it on some s20s too, and see if we cant accommodate you. It might not be a production part but we will see what we cant do.

we have the correct pressure we need for the regulation, our spring are also specialty and are designed for a certain length, the pictures have all the same positions when its in which is at the shoulder. You probably are looking at one with one not in.

yah I went back and noticed that. No worries. I have a 12ga just want to run it in a 20 for testin.

Dont worry we will test it on some s20s too, and see if we cant accommodate you. It might not be a production part but we will see what we cant do.

Dammit! Stop making cool stuff for this gun!

Ordered one. :zorro:

yah I went back and noticed that. No worries. I have a 12ga just want to run it in a 20 for testin.

Ordered mine with a special 20 build in mind (finally getting off my lazy butt for a full on conversation +)and will PM the builder any questionable feedback / if it works in the 12 no complaints from me, if it works in the 20 more praise. Looks like a great product.

Well I ponied up too. A little confused but I went for the first fifty only item.

http://www.tac47industries.com/content-product_info/product_id-2309/next_50_customers_only.html

Does the puck used have any bearing on this gizmo's functionality? I have a twister puck but still have the stock one too.

already answered

It is plug and Play, It will work with Chaos USA Gas Puck, the Stock Gas Puck, King Armory, I am not sure about the twister pucks, I have never used them however I assume that they function as the other ones.

Damn it i am always late on the cool new products lol! I do have a concern with this product i would like to know the measurments of this plug particularly the hieght it looks much taller than the MD gas plug let me explain. I currently have MAA lighting shroud on my s12 with a MD gas plug now the shroud leaves very little room between the gas plug and the and the end of the shroud. In fact thier is so little room in order to remove the gas plug i have to remove the shroud not a big deal but my fear is that this new plug may be so tall that i would not be able to screw the shroud all the way back down?

(I originally posted this here, but, just in case you didn't see it)

I tried a prototype TAC 12 T.A.R.G.E.T. on one of my personal guns today (I just got back from shooting with Keith, TX-Zen and NinerRider) and was impressed.

I alternated Winchester bulk pack with Winchester slugs and my S-12 spit them all out with very positive ejection. The slug hulls seemed to go as far as they normally do and the Winchester bulk pack hulls seemed to be ejected further than normal.

And that's about all I can say about it for now . . . :nothing:

I tried a prototype TAC 12 T.A.R.G.E.T. on one of my personal guns today (I just got back from shooting with Keith, TX-Zen and NinerRider) and was impressed.

I alternated Winchester bulk pack with Winchester slugs and my S-12 spit them all out with very positive ejection. The slug hulls seemed to go as far as they normally do and the Winchester bulk pack hulls seemed to be ejected further than normal.

Hey man I read your original post but if you look closer at the first post this is a different plug. This is a auto regulating plug, no more adjusting gas settings.

Edited by Rangerguy

Sign me up for one if there's any left

Herp derp didn't realize there were 5 pages, was on the 1st page and thought there were still 8 left >.<

Ordered one btw, I hope it is as glorious as it sounds :devil:

Edited by KillDozer

Hey man I read your original post but if you look closer at the first post this is a different plug. This is a auto regulating plug, no more adjusting gas settings.

I know. Both plugs are talked about in the OP so I put the review in both places. I tested the auto regulating plug.

seriousely is it really that hard to put up a youtube video i want to see how it works, run this thang threw the mill. tac47 you should put up a vidoe or have someone do it i really enjoy watching the md arms videos those are alot of fun

If a video was put up of it running you wouldn't be able to tell how it worked, just see that it did. To see how it works you would have to have a drawing of one, have one in hand, or have someone tell you how it works. Keith is still very hush-hush about them as he is not quite done testing them yet.

Not that I want something shipped before its ready or not fully tested. I would rather wait and receive something that is 100%, like our S12s :lolol:. We dont want any whiskey specials though. It just seems odd to take preorders before its ready for final production.

Not that I want something shipped before its ready or not fully tested. I would rather wait and receive something that is 100%, like our S12s :lolol:. We dont want any whiskey specials though. It just seems odd to take preorders before its ready for final production.

Not unheard of. When a product is 99% or is in Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP) preorders are often used to fund the final correction to take the item to Full Rate Production (FRP). These people are saiga forum buisness sponsors, so I am sure that it will be a good product. I will preorder one as soon as I get the money.