AUTO PLUG TAC 47 T.A.R.G.E.T

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone offers to sell a product without showing what the plug actually does except for a picture. Smells like a scam and the only guarantee you have is that it is probably a guaranteed piece of shit

Well you guys can count on me for a detailed report. I plan to test a wide range of ammo, especially the cheap shit. I'll also compair the factory plug, the gun fixer plug and TAC 47's new auto pulg.

Posted Images

The plugs look great... Are we to assume that they will be in our mail boxes this week. (I'm in the top 20 BTW) :cryss:

Plugs are in the mail today and Monday cleaning up...... so I would say its safe to expect them next week ...

Just in time for the www.mi3gun.com championship match......I hope I can get to the range to shake it down prior to the festivities Sunday!

Do you know the mail man's name that will be delivering my Auto Plug? :rolleyes:

Think his name is Jim...

Is there anything else you can tell me about shipping? Like maybe the dimesional size of the packaging or how long it took you mail the items? Because sometimes it's just not enough to know that everything has shipped. :lolol:

how far does the plug stick out ?

reason i ask. I installed a barrel shroud an have 3 quarts of an inch gap, between the shroud an the gas plug

thanks in advance :D

Page 3 post 94

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=56393&st=80&p=532300entry532300

Z

Edited by TX-Zen

It might be just my eyes, or the way the photo was taken, but the plug in post 94 looks shorter (among other differences) then the plug in post 230. I am also curious about it's length,,,,,,I guess I'll find out in a few days.

I know this is your thread, but I just got back from the range with my very low-gassed mid barrel braked S12. It wouldn't cycle Federal bulk pack with the auto gas plug. It did barely spit out about 3 out of the 30 I tried.

It cycled a slugger fine, but wouldn't cycle Remington bulk pack or a low recoil S&B slug (no surprise there, it wouldn't cycle either of those before).

So my initial tests show it doesn't improve cycling over a gunfixer on setting 3. I guess I need to try tightening the autoplug valve spring pre-load screw.

Edited by hobbyshooter

Mine came today! Whoopie!

I checked out the online instructions.

Two questions:

1. What is "the wrench" they refer to, and

B. There are no cleaning instructions or disassembly instructions. It's gotta be cleaned sometime, no? And I don't want to unscrew that center screw and have springs and small parts go flying. So, cleaning instructions please? (Or did I miss them?)

P.S. Love the little mailing tube. Nice touch.

The instructions say that it won't improve cycling. Furthermore I don't think this plug should be looked at like some sort of miracle part. Nobody should expect this thing to make your gun shoot ammo that it wouldn't shoot before. It's only suppose to enable your gun to shoot ammo without having to adjust a valve.

My gun will cycle Federal Low Brass on gunfixer setting three. I've never fired Winchester or Remington low brass before. The only time I'll have an issue is if this thing won't cycle the ammo that my gunfixer/factory plug does or it allows my bolt to beat the shit out of the Trunnion while firing reasonably powered slugs.

The instructions say that it won't improve cycling. Furthermore I don't think this plug should be looked at like some sort of miracle part. Nobody should expect this thing to make your gun shoot ammo that it wouldn't shoot before. It's only suppose to enable your gun to shoot ammo without having to adjust a valve.

My gun will cycle Federal Low Brass on gunfixer setting three. I've never fired Winchester or Remington low brass before. The only time I'll have an issue is if this thing won't cycle the ammo that my gunfixer/factory plug does or it allows my bolt to beat the shit out of the Trunnion while firing reasonably powered slugs.

My gun would run Federal bulk pack on gunfixer setting 3. It became unreliable with the auto gas plug. I wasn't expecting better performance, I was simply hoping for equal performance without the need to switch to 2 for slugs.

I did tighten down the screw on the auto gas plug per the instructions after the first 2 FTEs with maybe only a slight improvement.

I'm not dissing the auto gas plug, and I'm not some goofbat that just flew in here expecting the ability to sprinkle fix it dust in the gas system. My gun is low-gassed and I know it. After all; I did it. I'm just throwing this up as a comparison. Low gassed gun cycles federal bulk pack with Gunfixer on setting 3, but does not cycle federal bulk with the Auto gas plug out of the box.

Edited by hobbyshooter