AUTO PLUG TAC 47 T.A.R.G.E.T

No experience with the plug in discussion here so I have no comment on the actual performance of the product but I can attest to the high standards and professionalism with which Keith and Tac-47 conduct their business. Customers needn't be wary of any potential scamming.

Zach

Kross, LLC

Well, except for directly copying my design, and then selling it cheaper.

We'll wait to see what happens with this plug, as I have been playing with one also, and know the problems they can have.

If he's addressed those, great.

• Like 1
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone offers to sell a product without showing what the plug actually does except for a picture. Smells like a scam and the only guarantee you have is that it is probably a guaranteed piece of shit

Well you guys can count on me for a detailed report. I plan to test a wide range of ammo, especially the cheap shit. I'll also compair the factory plug, the gun fixer plug and TAC 47's new auto pulg.

Posted Images

Nate, PM Sent.

I am aware of the tensions associated with Tac-47's non-regulating design and Gunfixer's gas plug design and out of respect for the sensitive nature of that issue and for the parties involved I'd like to note that my previous comments are regarding the standards with which Tac-47 conducts their business with customers and their sales of parts.

Zach

Kross, LLC

Someone offers to sell a product without showing what the plug actually does except for a picture. Smells like a scam and the only guarantee you have is that it is probably a guaranteed piece of shit. I'll pass but thanks for the demostration on its performance

No problem, if it doesn't work everyone will kick his ass all over this forum :haha: And 35.00 bucks is not much of a risk anyway. I almost never shoot high brass. As long as it works with low brass and will not beat the hell out of the gun with the rare use of high brass it is a win in my book :super:.

Hell I don't mind paying 35.00$ to be a "tester".

Edited by madmax4x4

Hey I clicked on the link and it brought me to a page I thought I was pre ordering, I fucked up and ordered the old plug. How do I cancel it?

EDIT TO ADD

Cliff I got your update, thanks

Edited by utahhandyman

So what the fuck is the difference?? I have the GF plug and it works great. I dont need any tools to turn it if I decide to shoot different brass I simply use my fingers and give it a twist.

:lolol: is that what the stinkybox is about?

So what the fuck is the difference?? I have the GF plug and it works great. I dont need any tools to turn it if I decide to shoot different brass I simply use my fingers and give it a twist.

know someone who flinches when they pull the trigger?

load a mag of mixed low brass sport loads with some 3" magnum goose thrown in to keep them on their toes.

Its fun for people who don't flinch too.

I'm glad your happy with the product you bought, that is no reason to come in here and crap up another BUISNESS MEMBERS post.

Enjoy some time off for stirring the pot and crapping up a buisness members thread.

So what the fuck is the difference?

An "Auto" regulating gas plug only has one setting. It will automatically adjust gas pressure. This would allow competitors to swap from bird shot to slugs and back during the course of fire without pointing the muzzle up and clicking the gas cam.

I know after 100 rounds of bird shot it gets difficult to tell exactly where the detents are, not to mention the adjuster gets quite hard to move.

The gun fixer plug was/is a great improvement over the factory cam but an auto regulating valve that can take being run for hundreds of rounds would be a HUGE improvement over even the GF plug.

I can't wait to put it to the test.

All PM's Sent and Link updated with correct Product. :super:

I saw that you visited my profile, but I'm not sure that you sent a PM. I'll PM you with my email address and maybe you can send the info there.

Thanks again

I saw that you visited my profile, but I'm not sure that you sent a PM. I'll PM you with my email address and maybe you can send the info there.

Thanks again

Sent you an Email man.. your profile wont allow PM's

I'll take one,,,,,,,when will they start shipping?

(EDIT July 20th,,,,,,just went ahead to your web site and ordered there,,,,,,thanks)

Edited by PYRO

Thanks again

Sent you an Email man.. your profile wont allow PM's

Hmmm... I wonder if I have to be a donating member or something to get PM's.