AUTO PLUG TAC 47 T.A.R.G.E.T

Ill take 1

Also how do these deal with fouling as the original plugs and gas fixer plugs get quite built up on the face, so if this does the same it isnt going to auto regulate. Does this help to kick the crap out of the gas block also to keep this from happening?

Also is this going to be coated or bare metal as pictured?

Edited by Guero
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone offers to sell a product without showing what the plug actually does except for a picture. Smells like a scam and the only guarantee you have is that it is probably a guaranteed piece of shit

Well you guys can count on me for a detailed report. I plan to test a wide range of ammo, especially the cheap shit. I'll also compair the factory plug, the gun fixer plug and TAC 47's new auto pulg.

Posted Images

Guys we are Manufacturing them now. We should have them all ready and back from coating in 3-4 weeks. Here is some more pictures for your viewing.

All plugs will Be Black, unless requested. Cleaning is depending upon your ammo choice, and recommended 300-500 rounds. It gets about as dirty as your plug would normally get and is designed with function longevity per cleaning in mind as well.

post-16266-079083700 1279635144_thumb.jpg

post-16266-011410700 1279635166_thumb.jpg

post-16266-060667900 1279635197_thumb.jpg

post-16266-018771200 1279635225_thumb.jpg

post-16266-099058500 1279635241_thumb.jpg

Guys we are Manufacturing them now. We should have them all ready and back from coating in 3-4 weeks. Here is some more pictures for your viewing.

All plugs will Be Black, unless requested. Cleaning is depending upon your ammo choice, and recommended 300-500 rounds. It gets about as dirty as your plug would normally get and is designed with function longevity per cleaning in mind as well.

Is cleaning going to be easily done in the field or is there little parts we will have to be careful about losing when cleaning it (im assuming it will require more then just removing the plug and scraping the crud off the end like you do with a standard type plug)

Its not much harder to clean than a regular plug. There are parts to loose if you are careless, however no tiny oh where did that shit go...You should be good.

Thanks for the quick replies. I would have PMed the questions but figured others may have the same questions.

Hey you copied that auto plug from..........well NOBODY! Keith and Tac47 rock! Now all the whiny bitches can't cry anymore. I know Keith is running the plug through it's paces once again this afternoon.

I think he is probably using spring and valve on the other side of that allen. It will either be adjusted by changing springs or possibly by putting tension on the spring by adjusting the allen. I could be wrong though ).

I'll buy it for whatever price it is later after I see it working and some of the first ones sold have been put to the test. That is not a comment on the vendor's credibility at all. That is not in doubt here. It just means that sometimes "shit happens". My feeling is that I'll be buying one in the near future.

I'll buy it for whatever price it is later after I see it working and some of the first ones sold have been put to the test. That is not a comment on the vendor's credibility at all. That is not in doubt here. It just means that sometimes "shit happens". My feeling is that I'll be buying one in the near future.

No harm no foul, we are well established and have tested the lead out of this one... its a great plug and were looking forward to you becoming a Tac 47 customer in the future.

want to re ask the question re: 20ga shotties. Any thought on if this would work on the S12's little brother?

Thx.

Edited to add: I called just before posting this question, no response.

Keith returned my call (I didn't leave a voice mail or anything) while typing it up.

They believe this may work in 20ga, but haven't test it yet. He has a 20ga coming for that purpose.

Gas amount can be altered with a simple spring change out. They'll offer different strength springs for sale too (eventually, not sure when).

Good guy to talk with on the phone, all the best Keith.

Edited by kmoore

Alright ordered one off your site. :super:

Is this puppy plug and play or will I need to tinker with it to optimize function?

Are there any compatibility issues with the aftermarket gas pucks out there. I'm running the factory now but may switch to one of them funky twister puck thingies in the future.

Anymore info is always welcome. :smoke:

Edited by avatar

It is plug and Play, It will work with Chaos USA Gas Puck, the Stock Gas Puck, King Armory, I am not sure about the twister pucks, I have never used them however I assume that they function as the other ones.

For You 20 Gauge folks the answer is no for now, we will test and adjust accordingly.. the valve and tensioner and porting might need to be changed. This Product at this time is only offered for the S12 because we have not tested it on an s20. However if we can achieve consistency and reliability with the S20 we will modify the part accordingly for your KIND... :super:

Hold up. Isn't the tension in the valve regulated by the screw in the front? Also, it's not like it wouldn't cycle a 20 if the tension were too strong, it just might not open the valve if the 3" was too light on the gasification. (real word)