AUTO PLUG TAC 47 T.A.R.G.E.T

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone offers to sell a product without showing what the plug actually does except for a picture. Smells like a scam and the only guarantee you have is that it is probably a guaranteed piece of shit

Well you guys can count on me for a detailed report. I plan to test a wide range of ammo, especially the cheap shit. I'll also compair the factory plug, the gun fixer plug and TAC 47's new auto pulg.

Posted Images

will try on monday no one there now. Just odd you will not answer here. just pre order metal slug it will work..? trust but verify.

One the phone with a customer. I dont need to be odd or not odd... I have competition.. If I sold things that did not work I would be out of business... I dont need to sell snake Oil... for my income.

• Like 2

will try on monday no one there now. Just odd you will not answer here. just pre order metal slug it will work..? trust but verify.

One the phone with a customer. I dont need to be odd or not odd... I have competition.. If I sold things that did not work I would be out of business... I dont need to sell snake Oil... for my income.

Did not mean to offend. Just cautious. Plus we just talked and i did order as i said i would.. From what you said sounds great. looking forward to it. Thank you for the chance at a new product.

• Like 1

454496 is the last one. at the 20 Plug and free shipping deal. "Nathan also slipped in there with the PM.. cant tell whos first.

any one after wanna get in the pre order next 50 are at 34.95 however guys first ones there got the free shipping.

Looks like you blew right through the first 20... Congrats. It's very good of you to offer forum members the opportunity to get in on the good deals first.

I guess all we need to do now is pay?

Edited by Bridis

Someone offers to sell a product without showing what the plug actually does except for a picture. Smells like a scam and the only guarantee you have is that it is probably a guaranteed piece of shit. I'll pass but thanks for the demostration on its performance

• Like 1

Someone offers to sell a product without showing what the plug actually does except for a picture. Smells like a scam and the only guarantee you have is that it is probably a guaranteed piece of shit. I'll pass but thanks for the demostration on its performance

Tac 47 is a reputable company. If they are ready to produce the item, I'm in. I'd risk significantly more money than the price of this plug with them. I believe your suspicions are extremely unfounded and unnecessary.

WJ

• Like 2

Everyone loves a Naysayer.

I'll be more than happy to let you know how it turns out.

I've got a 3 and 4 hole S-12. Should help figure out if it operates appropriatly given varying levels of gas.

Furthermore, I've ordered from tac-47 even befor they became buisness members here. They havn't done me wrong yet.

Actually, I would say that Tac 47 is one of the companies you could send money to and feel completely confident that you will get what you paid for (if not more). I have ordered several items from them (expensive and not so expensive items) and I am 150% pleased with what they have sold me, the delivery times and the price.

I give them an AAAAA++++++

WJ

No experience with the plug in discussion here so I have no comment on the actual performance of the product but I can attest to the high standards and professionalism with which Keith and Tac-47 conduct their business. Customers needn't be wary of any potential scamming.

Zach

Kross, LLC

I want one, but I just bought the Gunfixer plug and haven't event used it yet...sad.gif Maybe in a few months....I hope the price doesn't go up too much. Looks like an awesome product032.gif I cant wait to see how it performs.