The warranty work is settling down a little, and the customer supplied gun conversion work is getting caught up. So we are ready for some more work, with a projected turn-around of 60 days on "Normal conversion work", as opposed to one-offs.

Please note.......All of Cadiz Gun Works conversions are test fired before they leave. I'm still getting factory warranty requests for other peoples conversions. Amazes me that someone would send a gun off, and not expect it to work when it comes back.

I was wondering I have a bulg AK74 side folder parts kit I got off of MDarms and a nodk spud reciever and was intersted in having someone put it together. Do you have time and a ball park price. Thanks

I was wondering I have a bulg AK74 side folder parts kit I got off of MDarms and a nodk spud reciever and was intersted in having someone put it together. Do you have time and a ball park price. Thanks

I think I just blew any other projects out of the water with the LRBHO project...............I'm back to being swamped.........

I think I just blew any other projects out of the water with the LRBHO project...............I'm back to being swamped.........

Yeah, you may wanna think about forming a side company for the LRBHO.

You only have hundreds of thousands of customers to serve with the LRBHO.

Branch out into the non-Saiga AK market & you have a golden goose until you get competition.

Better get a venture capitalist to help you grow quic & fight for your patent protection when the copy cats come about.

Our patented LRBHO installed by us is 150$ plus 20$ return shipping, with a turnaround of 30-60 days (or getting near there at this point). a DIY kit will be available very soon, in about that amount of time, which we are taking preorders for now at 50$ plus 5$ shipping to the CONUS.

The warranty work is settling down a little, and the customer supplied gun conversion work is getting caught up. So we are ready for some more work, with a projected turn-around of 60 days on "Normal conversion work", as opposed to one-offs.

Please note.......All of Cadiz Gun Works conversions are test fired before they leave. I'm still getting factory warranty requests for other peoples conversions. Amazes me that someone would send a gun off, and not expect it to work when it comes back.

My Saiga 12 works after the warrantee was done, and I thank you for the fine job you did. Your wife is an angel, and she was very helpful to the point that I plan to send the gun back, to be SBS'ed after the form 1 is signed by my local sherriff. Much thanks for a job well done.

:rolleyes: