WTB Chaos PorkPine

Looking to buy one.

If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it .

Chaos is out, I already asked.

Thank you.

good luck on the search I paid well over the original price for mine but damn is it well worth it..To bad Cam stopped making them...Good Luck bro

Looking to buy one.

Thank you.

good luck on the search I paid well over the original price for mine but damn is it well worth it..To bad Cam stopped making them...Good Luck bro

Sorry but $125 shipped was not "well over the original price"

Looking to buy one.

Thank you.

Sorry but $125 shipped was not "well over the original price"

not sure what u paid but cameron was selling the for

$50

$120 or $129 was the "original price" (plus shipping) less then a year ago....And $250 plus was the price of an MD20 drum during the same time frame...I paid those prices for each of those items. I think Cameron was selling them recently for $50 each as a clearance item whereas the MD20 came down in price due to competition. So what is the original price of each item???

Edited by TO THE FLOOR

Mods: Its amazing how I get the all sorts of crap for posting a WTB in the main Saiga 12 forum last week, but this one is OK? I'm confused....unsure.gif

Axeman: I was going to suggest Tac-47, but someone beat me to it. Good luck032.gif

From my understanding the Chaos Porkypine is a thing of the past, I'm new to Saiga and would absolutely love to find one, but looks like I'm S.O.L., I also wanted one of the Chaos vertical grips but alas, I can't find that either, I better get the Warthog muzzle attachement before its extinct too...

Mike

Ok, here's the deal! The last batch I ran was 200 porkypines, I finished up 100. When we moved I lost the CNC lathe I was using to make the needles, and they're not cheap to make, believe me. So I sold out the rest of the finished ones thinking that was it. Well I we have a CNC lathe again, I will finish the other but it's not at the top of the list of things to do. So don't flip out if you can't find one, Chaos will have some available, don't have an exact date, but hopefully before years end.

From my understanding the Chaos Porkypine is a thing of the past, I'm new to Saiga and would absolutely love to find one, but looks like I'm S.O.L., I also wanted one of the Chaos vertical grips but alas, I can't find that either, I better get the Warthog muzzle attachement before its extinct too...

Mike

Yes you should! But a bit of good news, Chaos will be going into production on forward grips later this year.

Mike

Yes you should! But a bit of good news, Chaos will be going into production on forward grips later this year.

Cameron,

I snagged up a Warthog and barrel nut a couple minutes ago, I ordered a quadrail from y'all earlier this week too:) I ordered a UTG vertical grip, but I can sell it CHEAP when your vertical grip comes up.... Bye the way, what are the chances on getting a Porkypine??? I'd sell my soul to satan for one of them (not literally but just about)

Thanks,

Mike

• 4 months later...

I believe there are 2 at the gunshop I go visit now and then.

They have several modded Saiga and two of them have seperatable items.

They will more than likely sell you one - off of a shotgun on the wall.

(And no, I am not an employee of the gunshop. I work at Wenatchee Honda.)

- Liam

Read the rules my friend, your link is in direct competition with the manufacturer of the Chaos Porkypine.

Ya see Cameron, the owner of Chaos, up there trying to take care of a customer? Your shitting on him, and he is a paid Business Member here.

They pay alot of money for that membership, and it keeps the lights on here at S12.com.

I believe there are 2 at the gunshop I go visit now and then.

They have several modded Saiga and two of them have seperatable items.

They will more than likely sell you one - off of a shotgun on the wall.

(And no, I am not an employee of the gunshop. I work at Wenatchee Honda.)

- Liam

Read the rules my friend, your link is in direct competition with the manufacturer of the Chaos Porkypine.

Ya see Cameron, the owner of Chaos, up there trying to take care of a customer? Your shitting on him, and he is a paid Business Member here.

They pay alot of money for that membership, and it keeps the lights on here at S12.com.

^^^^^^ Word....