My Brand New R&R Targets Saiga 12

My Brand New R&R Targets Saiga 12

back to the Saiga 12 review :

The fit and finish is perfect.

I took the shotgun to the range yesterday and I fired 300 of target loads and 120 round of slugs and double-o-buck , just to test it out.

The shotgun was flawless.

I think my search for the perfect magwell is over now.

Edited by lionheart3

Also, i'd be worried that they were stolen. $5000+ worth of guns for $200 is one of those, Too Good to be true things.

If not, Gratz on the great deal!

This. If you haven't already you may want to check around on the serial #'s.

Zach

Kross, LLC

Also, i'd be worried that they were stolen. $5000+ worth of guns for $200 is one of those, Too Good to be true things.

If not, Gratz on the great deal!

This. If you haven't already you may want to check around on the serial #'s.

Zach

Kross, LLC

I am a LEO , and that was the first thing I did .

I checked all the serial numbers and they were all linked to the seller .

I don't mean to be rude or offensive but you're an LEO and you don't find this situation suspicious? I find that difficult to believe. If it is legit then congrats but the story just doesn't seem to add up.

You should buy several lottery tickets as you have to be one lucky individual. The R&R Saiga-12 and the Barrett are worth at least a total of $4500+! Congratulation on a shrewd buy and did I mention I hate you!! :devil:

That is an amazing deal if it is ligit. I've stared at those Rec 7's at my local shop. On another note if you do go with the Chaos rail and sights I would be interested in the Kreb's if you have no use for them. I am amazed all that for $200. Congrats

I just talked to Robert and he is pretty sure this gun was from a guy named Soleman K. from the Philly area who sent it to R&R for the Tactical package. After the gun was sent back the credit card bounced and he is out $1500 for the work, no wonder you got a good deal. He is happy that someone has the gun that will use it and is glad it is working for you.

Doug

I just talked to Robert and he is pretty sure this gun was from a guy named Soleman K. from the Philly area who sent it to R&R for the Tactical package. After the gun was sent back the credit card bounced and he is out $1500 for the work, no wonder you got a good deal. He is happy that someone has the gun that will use it and is glad it is working for you.

Doug

I'm assuming the guy wasn't able to be reached and didn't make any attempt to pay the balance. Not saying it was intentional but you certainly can't rule it out as a possibility.

So now I wonder what the story is on the $2,000+/ea set of Rec-7's.

I call bullshit Lionheart. You need to take your games elsewhere. We had enough of your shit over on the xcr forum. Now your bringing this shit here. Beware saiga forum, he is nothing but a troll. Once you call him out on it he will start rumors and namecalling. Over on the xcr forum, he created shill accounts just to start shit and went to several different forums claiming false negative statements about the xcr, after he posted that he had 8 of them and not had a single malf in thousands of rounds. Over there he was a student, now he claims to be a law enforcement officer. If there was A time to have an ignore feature, this would be it and his name will be the first.

• Like 3

Doug

I'm assuming the guy wasn't able to be reached and didn't make any attempt to pay the balance. Not saying it was intentional but you certainly can't rule it out as a possibility.

So now I wonder what the story is on the $2,000+/ea set of Rec-7's.

Actually Robert made contact with him and he was going to send the gun back and Robert was going to give him his money for the base gun. Looks like he made other arrangements.

Doug

I don't mean to be rude or offensive but you're an LEO and you don't find this situation suspicious?

I did find the situation suspicious, and I conducted intensive investigation .

1- His wife has a restraining order against him, he can not keep the guns.

2- The serial numbers are linked to him.

3- He just needs enough money to buy a ticket.

4- the guy seemed mentally slow some how, maybe going through divorce get people this way.

5- His wife took all his money, his house and everything.

Okay so we're talking approximately $6,000+ in firearms that was sold for $200 by a mentally slow wealthy man from "somewhere in Europe" who happens to be down on his luck after his ex wife kicked him out of the home, issued a restraining order, and took all of his money and assets.

Where does the African princess looking for someone to inherit her millions come into this story?

Where does the African princess looking for someone to inherit her millions come into this story?

I really don't know what you all talking about ?

I had this account for over a year, and I have been looking for a good magwell for my saiga-12.

Now I have found a perfect one .

This story reminds me of those flying pigs i saw

I didn't mean to tell stories. I just wanted to tell every one , how perfect R&R Targets mag-wells are .

Because I have been looking for a mag-well for over a year now.

I am going to edit my OP to remove the distracting story :rolleyes: .

Edited by lionheart3

I'm calling BS on this one. Last I heard ol Lionheart was a french dude with some money to throw around and was looking to become an FBI agent. Also, checkin to make sure a firearm is linked to someone is highly unlikely unless you put in a trace request which requires and agent to trace the firearm from the original importer or manufacturer thru it's dealer and to pull a 4473 from the dealer directly (dealers dont report SN and names on sale of a gun).

a registry of firearm serial numbers and owners is prohibited under federal law.

this dude is full of crap even if this story has SOME truth to it. He's a poser and a wannabe and needs to get a life.

• Like 1

This guy is now making more very R&R positive statements in another thread as well...

So we have two certainties: He is full of shit, he loves R&R, and he has a VERY low post count-to-lingo ratio.

Can we get an IP check and find out who this troll is? :deadhorse:

Edited by Heath_h49008

Y'all are amateurs. I just traded a grilled cheese sandwich for a RPG-7, (with sack o' rockets), and one of Uday Hussein's gold-plated AK's.

It was a similar situation to lionheart's. This foreign gentleman was all down on his luck and just needed something delicious to eat, and he couldn't eat steel/high explosive. Really a win-win deal all round, I'd say. :lol:

Edited by post-apocalyptic
  • Like 1

Also, checkin to make sure a firearm is linked to someone is highly unlikely unless you put in a trace request which requires and agent to trace the firearm from the original importer or manufacturer thru it's dealer and to pull a 4473 from the dealer directly (dealers dont report SN and names on sale of a gun).

a registry of firearm serial numbers and owners is prohibited under federal law.

Jack-O,

You beat me to it and I immediately started laughing as soon as I read the part about the linked numbers. We have never been able to link a gun to anyone without a court order and the help from the ATF. Oh well, I have to wonder what it is like to live in a world where the sky is green and the grass is blue.

Y'all are amateurs. I just traded a grilled cheese sandwich for a RPG-7, (with sack o' rockets), and one of Uday Hussein's gold-plated AK's.

I just did a real LOL and spit out my jack and coke all over my computer. Funny stuff!