Saiga Taktika mod 040

There are descriptions of it dating back to at least last year, and based on those it doesn't sound like anything you're likely to find in the U.S.There is nothing on the Izhmash website about it.

Its a Legion series of shotguns. Here's their website

http://www.exclusivegun.ru/en/index.php/id70

This week they just added 2 new versions. The SAIGA-12 K TAKTIKA 040-04M and 040-02M. From what I can tell the major difference from previous versions is, it has a removable gas tube. Also the -04 versions appears to be their first synthetic stocked gun.

I wouldn't expect to see it here in the US.

post-20999-022883000 1279689169_thumb.png

post-20999-042911600 1279689199_thumb.png

It looks like the Russians are catching up to what we have been doing here.

Roughly $1000 and a few close friends in Russian/American customs and it can be yours!

That would be a Deal!!!!

At russmilitary prices that looks like well over $700 worth of parts not counting the top cover with hinge, RSB, removable gas tube, gas block furniture retainer with rail, and front sight post. + the base gun and labor to build.

Maybe 3000 - 5000 for a good build

Here the list of that is presented that is made under тегом tactika http://exclusivegun.ru/ru/index.php/id70 . The branch which is engaged in manufacture of the improved weapon from factory spare parts (from izhmash) is engaged in manufacture. WELL I will tell to you so, quality full SHIT! Many them us in Russia, having bought it SHIT have received nothing except beautiful appearance

Edited by DrBormental

Well rusmilitary.com is starting a list of interst on S-12-030 parts, krinkov style FSB and handgaurds, barrel and flashfider(cant import barrel to US), and rear site with hinged dust cover. I am on the list and hope they come thru but not holding my breath.

Well rusmilitary.com is starting a list of interst on S-12-030 parts, krinkov style FSB and handgaurds, barrel and flashfider(cant import barrel to US), and rear site with hinged dust cover. I am on the list and hope they come thru but not holding my breath.

That would be a wet dream for domestic saiga builds!:eek:

It would be great if we could finally have access to all the unique S12 parts that are available overseas.

It looks like the Russians are catching up to what we have been doing here.

Roughly $1000 and a few close friends in Russian/American customs and it can be yours!

I dont think there are many custom agents or govt personnel who are willing to risk international arms smuggling charges and possibly decades of prison time for their friends.

So $1000 is really kind of a pipe dream, don't you think?