Saiga .223 converted. Tapco G2 trigger, retainer plate, Russian wood, This conversion was done right and the gun is rock solid reliable. 922r compliant with Surefire 30 round mags. Comes with SIX 30 round surefire mags. $650 SHIPPED.

Smith and Wesson 686-4 NO LOCK. Four inch barrel, six shot. I would consider this gun mint condition. Never holstered. No scratches. I have the original box and paperwork. $500 SHIPPED

NAA Mini .22LR 1 5/8 inch barrel. LNIB. Fired maybe 50 rounds. Box and paperwork included along with a pocket holster. $140 SHIPPED

dsc00838v.jpg

EDIT: STILL can't post the rest of these pics. Maybe I'll just shoot a quick vid...

Edited by CTfam

First I was trying to embed the image using image shack. It worked on one but not the others. Can't figure out why... I'm sure I'll get it later when I have more time to fool with it.

Are you trying to link to your photobucket?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw the Saiga .223 on GlockTalk for $600 SHIPPED and here for $650 SHIPPED now well over a month...I have a few questions;

~ Is it still available,

~ Whats your best price SHIPPED,

~ What, if anything, are you will to accept for a trade?

* I'm interested in the entire package just to let you know.

Thanks,

MCASSgt New River

Hey sorry for the late response. Haven't been back here for a few... YES the Saiga is still up. On Glocktalk also... Current price is $600 shipped! That is a deal if you knew the cash I had into it. I also have plenty of ammo for sale. Wolf .223 FMJ.

Please contact me at CTskins@cox.net

The revolvers are long gone. Let me know. THANKS!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.