f I were doing 'GUNS AND AMMO'

I like it. You should send it to them to use.

Thanks Greg, that would be my daughter with my now 922r compliant MAC90.

I'll need to get another side rail and mount and FCG from ya.. as I have one more to go. I've also found that the low $$ Guntech USA mount works very well if disassembled and a lite application of JB weld is used between the picatinny rail and the main Guntech mount.

Anyone with a Chinese gun and wants a solid side rail; Gregs got it here. I can't recommend it enough.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Greg, that would be my daughter with my now 922r compliant MAC90.

Wow. Good thing I read that post.

I was about to reply with "We need MOAR pics of this gorgeous woman!". :angel: That would've been embarrassing, eh? :lolol:

Open mouth and insert foot, I'm glad I read it too. Glad to see you got her involved in shooting.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have it adjusted all the way out and it still will not fit? Send it back to me and I will exchange it for something else.

Thanks Greg but not necessary. What I was pointing out was that only about 20 percent of the torsion bar that clamps down on the rail makes contact with the rail. There is just not much holding it tight.

I can use the Guntech mount on one of my Saiga's but you have a mount that has more clamping contact area on that particular rail I will be more than happy to order 2

Thanks

Do you have it adjusted all the way out and it still will not fit? Send it back to me and I will exchange it for something else.

Thanks Greg but not necessary. What I was pointing out was that only about 20 percent of the torsion bar that clamps down on the rail makes contact with the rail. There is just not much holding it tight.

I can use the Guntech mount on one of my Saiga's but you have a mount that has more clamping contact area on that particular rail I will be more than happy to order 2

Thanks

I see what you are saying. I have not noticed that before. The UTG 978 QR would grab more of the surface than the small block of the Guntec. The UTG is much stronger mount also.

Thanks

I see what you are saying. I have not noticed that before. The UTG 978 QR would grab more of the surface than the small block of the Guntec. The UTG is much stronger mount also.

Order sent, Thanks Greg...you da man