Adjustable triggers???

I do not think that either of these will work in a 308 Saiga...... The only adjustable 2 stage trigger that I am aware of is the Red Star Arms......

The power custom is made for specific Ak47's not all see here: http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=882259

Notes:

Adjustable for overtravel, pretravel, disconnector engagement, and trigger pull.

Pre-adjusted to drop in with a two-stage 4.5 lb trigger pull. However, the trigger can be adjusted for a single stage pull.

Disconnector, disconnector spring and retaining pin may be pre-installed into trigger.

Works in the AK-47 (SAR-1) and AK-74 (SAR-2).

Will drop in most milled or stamped AK receivers.

Will NOT work in SAR-3 .223 AK-47.

Some receivers may require slight fitting of the safety during installation.

I do not think that either of these will work in a 308 Saiga...... The only adjustable 2 stage trigger that I am aware of is the Red Star Arms......

The power custom is made for specific Ak47's not all see here: http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=882259

Notes:

Adjustable for overtravel, pretravel, disconnector engagement, and trigger pull.

Pre-adjusted to drop in with a two-stage 4.5 lb trigger pull. However, the trigger can be adjusted for a single stage pull.

Disconnector, disconnector spring and retaining pin may be pre-installed into trigger.

Works in the AK-47 (SAR-1) and AK-74 (SAR-2).

Will drop in most milled or stamped AK receivers.

Will NOT work in SAR-3 .223 AK-47.

Some receivers may require slight fitting of the safety during installation.

I have a generic Tapco G2 in my Saiga 308. I can't imagine why their adjustable one would not. I don't mind tinkering with stuff. Thanks for the reply, Paul G. Peek

I have a generic Tapco G2 in my Saiga 308. I can't imagine why their adjustable one would not. I don't mind tinkering with stuff. Thanks for the reply, Paul G. Peek

For the price just get a Red Star.... With the Red Start you can adjust the sear engagement as well.....

This guy has them for $85... http://www.blackjackbuffers.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=66&products_id=243

I believe that Red Star & Power Custom are one and the same! I think the fella' that runs Red STar is named Power! Do some looking!

'Course, I might very well be wrong!

Old SF

RSA list them at about $70. Thanks again, Paul

My friend Joey has a red star adjustable in his .308, and it worked without safety issues.

I run one in my x39 barry.

Work great, but can be troublesome dialing in. It gives a LOT of adjustment, and you can make things too tight.

My friend Joey has a red star adjustable in his .308, and it worked without safety issues.

I run one in my x39 barry.

Work great, but can be troublesome dialing in. It gives a LOT of adjustment, and you can make things too tight.

Yeah there are four different adjustments to piddle with. Some are easier to judge than others. Hope you can eyeball .04 inches, or have a good micrometer.

RSA list them at about $70. Thanks again, Paul

I am not sure but I believe that you would need to buy the VERP 308 version for the Saiga and if so then you need to read the entire listing which says:

Available for the following

AK 7.62

AK 5.45

Romak 3 7.62x54r

SAR-3 .223

SAIGA 12 SAIGA 20 converted to pistol grip

VEPR .223/7.62/5.45

VEPR .308

WASR-10 7.62

MAK90 .223

Galil .223

NOTE the VEPR .308 and Galil are $10.00 extra

The VEPR and SAR 3 Systems are now compatiable. 6-29-07

http://www.redstararms.com/

I could be wrong.....

Thanks guy for all the input. I'll probably call RSA and see what they can tell me. If they don't know, I'm bettin their regular AK one will go in without mods like my generic G2 did. Thanks again, Paul G. Peek

post-2332-055617100 1280158248_thumb.jpg