Atlantic Firearms Quote on Saiga Importation

Atlantic firearms on the 5.45 Saiga "They will not be in stock anytime soon so don't hold your breath and the IZ 132 rifles are getting to run dry also . There are issues between the importer & the Ruskys that need to be worked out before more will be imported " Akfiles Saiga forum 7-25-10

Any comments?

Atlantic firearms on the 5.45 Saiga "They will not be in stock anytime soon so don't hold your breath and the IZ 132 rifles are getting to run dry also . There are issues between the importer & the Ruskys that need to be worked out before more will be imported " Akfiles Saiga forum 7-25-10

Any comments?

There are always "issues between the importer and the Ruskys that need to be worked out before more will be imported".

Sheesh.

Those "issues" go something like this: "Well, Ivan, I want 5000 of these, 5000 of those, 5000 of them others. Where do I mail the check?"

More fearmongering.

• Like 2

Any comments?

There are always "issues between the importer and the Ruskys that need to be worked out before more will be imported".

Sheesh.

Those "issues" go something like this: "Well, Ivan, I want 5000 of these, 5000 of those, 5000 of them others. Where do I mail the check?"

More fearmongering.

That.

There are few consumer groups as easily motivated by fear as gun buyers. It's almost pathetic that even in the year 2010 A.G. (After Google) this shit continues.

Ok I'm taking your advice and waiting it out but I did find one 5.45 left for $400, think I'm getting ripped?

Ok I'm taking your advice and waiting it out but I did find one 5.45 left for $400, think I'm getting ripped?

It's not a great price, but not a terrible one either if you are eager to get started. Is it worth $60-70 to you to expedite things? Because that's about all you would be saving by holding out.

Edited by Jim Digriz

There are few consumer groups as easily motivated by fear as gun buyers. It's almost pathetic that even in the year 2010 A.G. (After Google) this shit continues.

Just like Jim Digriz said. I paid $359 for mine back in January. So, it's only $40 more, no big deal IMO. If you want the rifle, definitely get it.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...