Saiga 12 magazine release spring

Replaces factory magazine release spring for the Saiga 12

Made of Silicon Spring Steel for long life

Made in the USA

$3

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/-strse-581/SAIGA-12-FACTORY-MAGAZINE/Detail

post-9063-027251200 1280185712_thumb.jpg

Just in case while changing out to a JTE mag release you have yours go flying across the room into ??? never to be found again?

Love that more replacement parts are becoming available though, if things keep up we'll be able to make our S-12s last forever!

Just in case while changing out to a JTE mag release you have yours go flying across the room into ??? never to be found again?

I had them made after 2 hours of looking for 1 in the shop.

I know it hit the ceiling, 2 walls and then ??????

I feel your pain Greg, I had the same problem getting to my gas ports removing the pins for the barrel and the little spring loaded stopper hicky for the gas plug went shooting across my basement, took awhile to find and yes I was panicking!!!!

Maybe someone should make some of those.

I had them made after 2 hours of looking for 1 in the shop.

I know it hit the ceiling, 2 walls and then ??????

Outstanding Greg! $3 is a bargain. I had at least $20 in time in each of the last two I had to fashion by hand. Don't know what it is about this particular spring, but when they go missing - they seem to end up in a black hole somewhere. Put me down for a half dozen with my next order.

Mike