Finialy bought am SLG-31

There were on sale for $750 shipped so I couldn't turn that down. Kind of glad I went the Arsenal route so I didn't have to worry about tearing up the rifle pulling/pushing the FSB and GB on/off. Its officially the most expensive gun I've ever bough so I think its going to be a safe queen with my SAR-2 being my range toy. I just feel investing in a real russian AK like this is better than putting it in the bank, worse case it loses a couple hundred bucks in value, best case one day I could see these getting reaching todays pre-ban prices.

There were on sale for $750 shipped so I couldn't turn that down. Kind of glad I went the Arsenal route so I didn't have to worry about tearing up the rifle pulling/pushing the FSB and GB on/off. Its officially the most expensive gun I've ever bough so I think its going to be a safe queen with my SAR-2 being my range toy. I just feel investing in a real russian AK like this is better than putting it in the bank, worse case it loses a couple hundred bucks in value, best case one day I could see these getting reaching todays pre-ban prices.

Congratulations on a great purchase. It would be a shame to make it a safe queen, though. I admit that I shoot my Saiga 5.45 more than my SGL 31 out of similar considerations, but they both get plenty of workout. The SGL 31 is also my main home defense weapon.