Going to Dallas this weekend. I have been to dallas before. I am just curious for something different. What do you folks like in Dallas?

Anything that involves refrigerated air conditioning;)

Have fun!

Cabelas is awesome. I dont know what you have in your area, this may be nothing new. But i dont have any large sporting goods stores close(yet) and I love going to Cabelas while im in the area. It rocks!

Tons of shooting ranges. I didnt get a chance to hit any up last time I went but I found a ton that looked great.

But if you prefer throwing money at topless woman there is a TON of strip clubs lol....bars and whatever you want to find.

Edited by Chevyman097

If you are into night life then you may want to check out Deep Ellum, there is a lot of cool stuff there. If not there is a pretty good sized zoo there you might like. There is also a Six Flags there, but it is going to be pretty warm this time of year so be prepared for that. There are some cool underground tunnels beneath Dallas that have little stores and stuff down there, also it is a good way to get around downtown without having to be out in the heat. That is all I can think of off the top of my head, but DFW is a very large place so whatever you are into I am sure you will find something that suits you there.

Anything that involves refrigerated air conditioning;)

I already have that plan. I would like to go to some of the lakes around dallas, but that will wait.

Start here, Greg. :D

thats funny, but I'll pass. My former sister in las (ex-dancer/ho in general) would always say, "you're gonna get fucked but not laid." But now that I think about it, her saying that is a lie.

Cabelas is awesome. I dont know what you have in your area, this may be nothing new. But i dont have any large sporting goods stores close(yet) and I love going to Cabelas while im in the area. It rocks!

Tons of shooting ranges. I didnt get a chance to hit any up last time I went but I found a ton that looked great.

But if you prefer throwing money at topless woman there is a TON of strip clubs lol....bars and whatever you want to find.

Cabelas has is definitely part of the plan. We have been wanting to go there for some time. We are in Houston, so we have lots of things here like Outdoor World and Gander Mountain. But there is suprisingly not a Cabelas in Houston. We have 6million+ in our county, I would think it would have enough clients.

If you are into night life then you may want to check out Deep Ellum, there is a lot of cool stuff there. If not there is a pretty good sized zoo there you might like. There is also a Six Flags there, but it is going to be pretty warm this time of year so be prepared for that. There are some cool underground tunnels beneath Dallas that have little stores and stuff down there, also it is a good way to get around downtown without having to be out in the heat. That is all I can think of off the top of my head, but DFW is a very large place so whatever you are into I am sure you will find something that suits you there.

We are going to visit a few friends while we are there, so we will probably follow them on the nightlife. I like the zoos there in Dallas and Fort Worth. Both are good. The last time we went, half of one zoo was closed due to rain. I am wondering if that will be the case again.

It'll be hot this weekend (triple digits) and with the sporatic rain we've had it will also be muggy. I haven't been, but I hear the aquarium is really nice. Deep Elum as someone already suggested and there's also a Bass Pro Shop with an indoor firing range.