K-Var customer service.... thank you!

Again, I would like to say thank you for joining the forum. From a consumer point of view, it makes our experience feel more personal.

I placed an order when K-Var had their July 4 sale. The prices were fantastic. I loaded up on Russian slings (I have enough for all of my nicer Kalashnikovs now :smoke: ) and got a few other misc AK items. A couple small items were missing from my order. Consumers PAY ATTENTION! This is how you do it.... I did not post a thread flaming K-Var. I sent a PM to K-Var here and explained the situation and another issue I had. What a concept, huh? The buyer should always give the seller/vendor an opportunity to resolve issues however minor or major. Most of them want repeat customers and will work to resolve the issues if you give them an opportunity.... and not come running out of the gate flaming them before they are aware of anything. I received a prompt reply from K-Var here and received a call from a gentleman named Elias the next day. He had all of the details of my order and gave me what felt like personal and couteous service. With many other companies I get that "we'd rather you not bother us" feeling. This was not the case with K-Var and it was not what I expected from a larger vendor. It was refreshing. I recieved my items today and everything is perfect. They even worked with me on some other stuff too. In a nutshell, I think K-Var joining here is an effort to become closer to the customers and get a better feeling for what they might expect, want, or need.

Thank you K-Var and thank you Elias! Nothing short of excellent customer service. All companies make mistakes.... the good companies resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner. A+

BTW these Russian slings are long and perfect for the way I like to sling my rifles. Most AK slings are too short. These are right on time. Great product.