Intrest in the 100 series in 30-06

Alright, lets say for the sake of argument that I can directly make rifles appear from mid-air (its a pretty cool trick ;) ). The one in the Saiga line that I'd want to get my hands on would be the 100 series in 30-06. Its no small task as they are not common guns by any means. Is there a price point you're willing to pay? $600? $800? Don't start on the hi-cap thing yet, I can't manage to find enough un-obtanium.

No I'm not taking a pre-order, I don't ship so my cool trick of making rifles appear is limited to right here :P

But basically I'm curious who else is crazy like me and is interested?

if you want one I have a dealer friend who has (1) MDL 100 308 for $589.00 and has a lay-a-way program of 10% down and payment of any amount every 30 days but must be payed off by Dec.31. He also has (1) 7.62x39 16" w/ a skeleton stock for $449.00 ,(8) 7.62x39 16" for $389.00 , (12) .223 20.5" for$415 , (13) romanian dragunov 7.62x54 for $689.00 , (2) S-12 19" for $569 and (1) S-20 19" unknow price. I dont mean to hijack your thread but if you want his contact info let me know and I will PM you. I know his prices are a little high but that the price you pay for the lay-a-way, I put a Loaded M1A on lay-a-way Jan. 2 and have till the end of the year to pay it off.

The MDL 100 is a .308 not a 30/06 I don't know what I was thinking. Wow that was one big brain fart.

Edited by SCHULTZE

I haven't heared from scoutjoe so I am PMing you csspecs the info for the MDL 100 per our PM's last night. If anyone eles is intersterd in any of the other guns PM me and I will reply after csspecs get his MDL on hold for himself since he asked first.