The title pretty much says it all. I need a 3.5mm allen key to replace the one that came with my PK-AS, I have looked at several different stores and cannot find one. Does anyone here know where I can get one?

If your in a small area where you have few good tool stores, you may just try the internet.

Thanks guys, for some reason I did not even think to look at Sears. I went to ACE, Home Depot, Lowes, etc. but for some reason completely blanked on Sears. I just called them and they said they have them so I will be heading there to pick one up soon.

Just a tiny bit off topic, but anyone notice that every time you return a craftsman tool, you get a more cheaply made one in return? <_<

The differences in their ratchets over the last 20 years comes to mind.

The old ones are much higher quality tools. The new ones have less steel every year & the finishing is lacking more & more.

(I'm sure Allen keys can't be skimped on though.)

I buy used Snap-on, Mac, Proto SK & Cornwell whenever stumble upon them, because I have a lot of friends who are mechanics & have, like, $10,000+ tool sets & I'm jealous,

But the full sets I buy tend to be craftsman so it bugs me that every time I exchange a tool, I get a lower quality tool in return. :angry:

Well I just got back from Sears and I guess who ever I talked to on the phone lied because they did not have any 3.5mm allen keys. I guess I am just going to have to get one off the internet.

Hit the link I posted at first. It brings up a bunch of shopping choices.

As for the 1st guy, they do have singles in a drawer by the register, but they're for warranty exchanges, not sale.