Gun has been converted. Has correct parts count. Had screw-in-choke installed by Colonial Arms. Wood was hand carved by me. Forearm and buttstock are walnut. Remington 870 buttpad. PG I am not sure what type of wood. Scope mount has been fixed so it will not slide off while shooting. Will ship to your FFL when I get a copy of their FFL.

Asking price is $450 shipped. Money Order only. Or face to face in Iowa within 100 miles of 52732.

Send email through the Saiga site. Gun is not posted anywhere else. I usually check daily.

Included with gun:

Chokes: Rifled,Mod, Imp C

Mags: 2 2.75", 2 3"

DSC00501_edited.jpg

DSC00500_edited.jpg

Edit. $350 shipped.

Edited by tomme boy
  • 7 months later...

There was a gun there? Oh yeah there is, sorry I was distracted by your avatar! That's some damn nice lookin wood man! Great job. How does she shoot? How long is the barrel? Any cycling problems? Someone needs to jump on that at that price! Where you at pistonring?

I sent him an email...

Told him, if it DOESNT SELL by next month... consider it SOLD...

Once the Gun Fund check arrives... That would be one of my FIRST purchaces... IF HE STILL HAS IT...

At that price... I am doubtful it will last that long!

Someone will get a great deal... but they need to jump on it before I can! LOL

:smoke:

The barrel is the shorter one. It shoots pretty good out to 75yds with slugs. I have killed 12 deer with it in the last 3 years. As for shot shells, I have not ran any of the cheap shells though it. Mainly 1 1/8oz 2 3/4", and 3" 1 1/4". Whenever it has not fed or extracted right it was my fault for not having the gun held tight.

Edited by tomme boy
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.