Sonny Puzikas Rifle ?

What is the make & model of the black Ak-47( or 74) clone that Sonny Puzikas uses in most of the video " Beyond the Weapon Part 2" ? The attachment point for the rear of the sling appears to be very close to rear of the receiver, so I wondered if it is side folding stock. Also, does anyone know the I.D. of the pistol used during the transition drills ? Thanks!

What is the make & model of the black Ak-47( or 74) clone that Sonny Puzikas uses in most of the video " Beyond the Weapon Part 2" ? The attachment point for the rear of the sling appears to be very close to rear of the receiver, so I wondered if it is side folding stock. Also, does anyone know the I.D. of the pistol used during the transition drills ? Thanks!

from the youtube previews I can only say that is seems to be a 74 clone (probably Bulgarian) with a FSB/Gas Block combo, a 100 series folding stock (probably Bulgarian) and a permanently welded AKSU MB (to meet the 16" requirement). Looks like a neat video!

from the youtube previews I can only say that is seems to be a 74 clone (probably Bulgarian) with a FSB/Gas Block combo, a 100 series folding stock (probably Bulgarian) and a permanently welded AKSU MB (to meet the 16" requirement). Looks like a neat video!

It's by far the best AK-related video I've seen.

It's by far the best AK-related video I've seen.

Thanks Jim, Ill buy it on your recommendation alone. :super: I mean, as long as this guy doesn't try and sell me a US made magazine, Im good to go. :lolol:

IRRC, Jim Fuller built it...I believe that there is a thread in Rifle Dynamics thread.

Yeah I thought that too until I saw the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLE1FqXPLJM

That is a vary different rifle from the one in THISthread.

(I am assuming RD build him several units, but who knows.... well maybe The Juggernaut knows :lolol: )

Edited by bigsal
  • 1 month later...

The rifle in question is AK105 clone built by Marc Krebs.

Handgun used in transition drills... don't remember exactly if it was G26 or G19...

Sonny Puzikas

Welcome to the Forum, Sir!

Glad to see you here!!!

Thank you gents. Good to be here.

Sonny

first off if this is really you and not an imposter,then allow me to kiss your ass for a second.....(puts on chapstick)...you sir are one badass mother f#@*er! i have seen you on history channel "weaponology" and spikes "deadliest warrior" along with some youtube vids.i was wondering if you have any plans on holding any classes for next year.if so could you please let me know when you have dates set so i may possibly attend.it would be an honor to learn the correct ideals that surround the kalishnikov from you.thanks,Mike.

It is real me. All the imposters have mysteriously vanished...

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to read and possibly to contribute few things here and there.

As for the videos- here is some good, old natured and violent fun. Includes some AK's, other assorted tools of pain distribution, a special message from Gabe to certain Californistan politician and good music. Crank up the volume...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDO9CyjkmHw

Sonny Puzikas

It is real me. All the imposters have mysteriously vanished...

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to read and possibly to contribute few things here and there.

As for the videos- here is some good, old natured and violent fun. Includes some AK's, other assorted tools of pain distribution, a special message from Gabe to certain Californistan politician and good music. Crank up the volume...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDO9CyjkmHw

Sonny Puzikas

thats good stuff right there my friend.again welcome to the forum.i look forward to some of your insight.