Just got my mag bodies in

Hopefully the springs and followers make it through ok. I would hate to have to go fill out a form 6 for the remainder. I know most people get theirs pretty quickly after the bodies show up, so fingers crossed.

I love these things. Can't wait to get them up and running, and for the XCR to get released from Robinson armament. I want one of those to complete my 3 gun setup.

I am planning on using the XCR, my S12, and my XD or 1911 for the 3 gun comp.

Anyone here shoot service rifle competition? I am curious if they will allow me to run my NDM-86 for the long range shooting, seeing as it is a service rifle(just not ours) and in all of my shooting is actually more accurate than I am with any of my buddies M1a's

I'll have to ask next time I'm out.

Anyway, how much time usually seperates the Mag bodies from the Followers and springs?

Thanks

IJ

My bodies just showed up today also... I hear there is about a 4 day lag time between the bodies being delivered and the springs and followers showing up. Has anyone actually had to fill out a form 6 yet to get their springs and followers released from customs???

J.D.

ifyou import em, sell em for more than 100 dollars profit, you are supposed to pay tax on it. grey area, so they cannot refuse delivery as you didnt pay more than 100 for it. but if you turn around and sell them without even opening them (for resale), well, i think the tax man would get his panties in a bunch eventually over it.

My bodies were here monday & the springs & Paradox choke showed-up tuesday. No receipt so far, but I saw that my account had been charged on 4-25 so I'd been keeping an eye out for them.

Now if the weather would just try to cooperate I'll go cure my itch this wekend. YeeHawww! :killer::super: