Opened store

Saiga 20 ga. Hi-Cap Magazine

Up to 14 rounds are possible (13 in mag + 1 chambered), 2 ¾ inch shells only.

American made counts as 3 parts for 922r compliance.

Molded parts are a tough Polycarbonate

For best results:

• Always practice Gun Safety.
  • Keep your magazine clean.
  • If follower becomes sticky use a silicone spray.
  • Please Check Your Local and State Laws Prior To Ordering. The SMC Saiga 20 Ga. 14 Round Mag Cannot be shipped to: CA, HI, MD, MA, NJ, CT or NY.

To avoid Failure to Feed (FTF):

• Insure shells are stacked with lip of upper shell is in front of the shell below it. (it is normal and OK for shells to restack when mag is in gun)
  • Load mag into the gun with the bolt held back.

The most typical cause/s of Failure to Eject (FTE):

• First check gas plug adjustment setting.
  • Not enough pressure from shells to overcome recoil spring pressure, to remedy use higher dram / increased shot weight shells (1 oz. instead of 7/8 oz. loads) and / or a lighter front recoil spring (11 to 14 lb. for 1911).

Warranty:

· Magazines are covered for 6 months after purchase for defects in materials and workmanship.

· Because of the variances in the gun configurations (use of light recoil springs) and differences ammunition available some users may find that to utilize the magazine they may need to adjust / cut the spring down to 15 or 16 coils.

To report problems please contact us at quality@sandersmfgco.gccoxmail.com, use "Mag" as the Subject.

(the mag shown does have 15 rounds in it, something we're looking at)

http://stores.intuitwebsites.com/hstrial-Saiga20Mags/StoreFront.bok

post-26137-076037100 1280765821_thumb.jpg

Please Check Your Local and State Laws Prior To Ordering. The SMC Saiga 20 Ga. 14 Round Mag Cannot be shipped to: CA, HI, MD, MA, NJ, CT or NY.

These magazines can most definitely be shipped to CT. Although they have an AW ban there is no magazine capacity restriction whatsoever. Thanks for stepping up and making these and finally giving me the excuse to get the 20ga.

- Tacticool (Escapee from CT)

Welcome aboard..

15 rounds is the NJ maximum for rifles and pistols.. Just an FYI.. Shotguns should be the same as long as there not converted.. (shotguns can't be in NJ AT ALL).

22 year former NJ resident..

Classy Kalish will be along to chime in also..

Albert

• Like 1

So I went to your website to buy one of your mags and get to the checkout page and then there was no way to continue. How do I pay for the mag? Thanks Never mind-figured it out. You don't make it clear anywhere that one has to register to buy your mags. Can't wait to get it to try it out!!! What kind of warranty am I getting?

Edited by The_Vigilante

one of the employees who will remain nameless but not blameless was told last week to get the things to market NOW.

kind of a short notice, but the boss wanted it done and I still wanted a job.

if we were in the military the command would have been something like "All of a Sudden, On the Double, Move"

moved rather quickly so a lot of this is still a work in progress.

I will get better stuff on the store front and here on the forum, web pages and retail on the web are not my best subjects.

the last word I got was a 6 month warranty, that may change, it might get longer but not shorter.

Please Check Your Local and State Laws Prior To Ordering. The SMC Saiga 20 Ga. 14 Round Mag Cannot be shipped to: CA, HI, MD, MA, NJ, CT or NY.

These magazines can most definitely be shipped to CT. Although they have an AW ban there is no magazine capacity restriction whatsoever. Thanks for stepping up and making these and finally giving me the excuse to get the 20ga.

- Tacticool (Escapee from CT)

And MD has a 20 round capacity limit.

They are completely legal in MD

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Phil, Congrates on the mag! I think I know someone that may have helped work on your molds... A friend of mine. One of the nations best micro welders for molds and such has a shop located in my hometown. He also used to weld machineguns back together in the 80's about a block away from Max Atitsons shop (also located in my hometown)... And he currently lives about 1 mile away from me on the same road.. And his wife and my girlfriend use to work together... Small world, huh. Not sure if he did any work on it but I know he was contacted to possibly do some welding on some 20ga molds and something you said in this thread tells me it very well may have been yours...

Thanks Mike, I wish I could say it was me all me, but I had the thought and it was picked up on by the business owner (Bill) and one of the tool makers (Rob). The design was done by a couple of others (Eddie and Richard) with input from Jack Travers who suggested we mold the feed lips in, that saved a lot of time and money.

At least 3 other business members of this forum provided their valuable time, testing, and input: Carolina Shooter Supply, Mississippi Auto Arms, (both of whom are now offering the mags for sale in there stores) and Cobra76-two.

Other forum members also provided their time, money for shells, and feedback that made getting a functioning mag to market possible: Sunnybeam (who I am proud to say was also our first paying customer), SN13 (who's gun is featured in our ads), and TSM002.

If I left anyone out sorry it'll come to me and I'll fix it.

So those are the people I thank cause if truth be known I'm just the person talking about it, those people are the real get'r done ones.

The other thing Mike like everyone else I'm dieing to see how you worked out the double stack mag and it's safe to say this will be our only mag with some possible updates. We did our welding in house on this build so we may be seeing another mag emerge.

• 2 months later...

Closed our web store, we are still in operation but retail was not something we really wanted to get into.

The mags are available from Mississippi Auto Arms and Carolina Shooters Supply.

We are also letting our business membership with the forum lapse. Great forum but with a single product line it's not a practical investment for us at this time.

If you have praise or problems with the mags or us post it and I'll get back to you.

Thanks,

Phil