If he said he'd deputize us and give us legal protection, I'd volunteer to go down there. I think a lot of people would - and we'd bring our own guns.

But just asking for money - especially in this economy - probably isn't going to be all that effective.

http://www.kpho.com/news/24478958/detail.html

Yes...lets all give money to the Police.... :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: How fucking stupid do they think we are? I'll be damned if Im gonna donate cash to the same guys that extort me for MY money when I go 6 miles over the speed limit. You guys are being manipulated.

• Like 3

Guess it's where you are from. In Gov. controled states or regions, law is used to produce revenue 1st, and protect second. Got to be out of line alot or hazard to others to get a ticket around home. :rolleyes: Sheriff's officers have to purchase their own weapons, except for some old 870's and a couple 700 Remingtons in the patrol vehicles. :killer: AZ sheriff's are funded at levels close to ours at home. Illegals exspense caused our county hospital to close after two tax increases. We are 1500 mile from border. :cryss: So, I know the reason the sheriff is asking for help. Feds. and the bleeding heart crybabies caused this problem of bankrupting local and state governments. :chris:

Yes...lets all give money to the Police.... :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: How fucking stupid do they think we are? I'll be damned if Im gonna donate cash to the same guys that extort me for MY money when I go 6 miles over the speed limit. You guys are being manipulated.

You should learn to set your cruise control. It works well for people who are easily distracted and can't keep track of how fast they're going.

I am against almost everything that LE stand for. That being said, when it comes to taking out these thugs that feel they can come into this Country and do whatever they want, including shooting it out in the streets where my kids might be victims, or anybody for that matter, I'm willing to put aside differences for a bit and give them the tools they need to take out these cock suckers as quickly as possible. I have a feeling you would look at it differently if the fight was in you front yard.

I got a speeding ticket in Quartzite Az for going 69 mph. I later learned the asshats go after out of state residents to make money on us. Arizona lost my travel business when I lived in Commiefornia after that.

Some of Arizona's sheriffs like Joe Arpaio deserve our help as they deal with criminals the right way and don't coddle them. Another Arizona sheriff also refused to waste his resources to conduct background checks on gun buyers and he supports our gun rights. They are being over run by illegals who commit one third of the crimes in this country (many of them are sexual assaults), kill people when they drive drunk or with unsafe cars and smuggle drugs. Worse are what the ICE calls OTMs (other than Mexicans) which are not being detained but told to come to a deportation trial (as if they'll show up) who are mainly Islamic terrorists. I got an email of a haul of contraband by Islamic illegals which contained hundreds of AR-15, ammo, grenades and bomb making materials in addition to drugs.

What happened to the law enforcement getting surplus rifles from the military like the ones here do? Is Donkey Ears Obama denying the Arizona sheriffs equipment since they are on the front line to stop illegals?

As Bounce12 said deputize me and I'll come out for a week to hunt illegals.

• Like 1

Deputize me, and I'd take my two weeks vacation and go too.

I'll provide my own transport to AZ, weapons/ammo & food, all I ask for is body armor, comms, a clean place to lay out a bedroll and fresh water.

I'll provide my own transport to AZ, weapons/ammo & food, all I ask for is body armor, comms, a clean place to lay out a bedroll and fresh water.

me too.i will bring my brother along with me.(ex force recon)

I'm not sure who would be dumber. Me going down to Arizona to hunt illegal aliens, or the sheriff for letting me do it. If that's the best plan we've got, then we're fucked. I'm not going to just throw some of my money at them, either. It would be like a fart in a hurricane. They need the tools to do their job and they need the right people with the right training to use them. How that's going to happen, I don't know.

• Like 3

I'm not sure who would be dumber. Me going down to Arizona to hunt illegal aliens, or the sheriff for letting me do it. If that's the best plan we've got, then we're fucked. I'm not going to just throw some of my money at them, either. It would be like a fart in a hurricane. They need the tools to do their job and they need the right people with the right training to use them. How that's going to happen, I don't know.

It would happen if our President would stop throwing money at Car companies and Banks and countries over seas, and just send in SpecOps and obliterate the Cartel. Work with the Mexican Gov't and help them set up a sustainable economy where Mexicans would be proud to live. We are one of the richest countries in the world, living right next to one of the crappiest, most corrupt countries... This cant be doing well for our resale values021.gif If we help them make a better place to live, they wont come across the border for our money. Its the whole "teach a man to fish" theory.

What you going to do went the Cartel starts throwing grenades at you. :lolol:

• Like 1

I'd assume shoot them in the face before they could get close enough to throw their 'nades. Unless they have RPGs and M209 Launchers of course...015.gif

Thats about a ass'inine question... The same thing any sane person should do, hit the ground/cover and hope that you don't catch a piece. How about you?