looking for some help in florida

I looking for someone in Florida to help me converted my S308 , I dont have the tools and knowledge to do this . I will paid you for your time and help all I can .thanks Randy

What part of Florida are you in??

I am in SE FL....

I live in Orlando ,FL but I can drive if I need to

Any help???????

Glock, it is not that I do not want to help you, I just do not have anywhere to do it, I have a couple of lady roommates that I live with, and they are anti-gun. They are OK with me to have mine, but won't like it if I bring someone over to do this.....

Hang in their there are a lot of people that live in Orlando area that I am sure they would assist you... Also go to SKSBOARDS and post your request their... I know a few people that live in your area.....

Any help???????

Glock, it is not that I do not want to help you, I just do not have anywhere to do it, I have a couple of lady roommates that I live with, and they are anti-gun. They are OK with me to have mine, but won't like it if I bring someone over to do this.....

Hang in their there are a lot of people that live in Orlando area that I am sure they would assist you... Also go to SKSBOARDS and post your request their... I know a few people that live in your area.....

thanks anyways

• 3 weeks later...