You mean I'm NOT banned??? After yesterday's rant,

I was more than a little surprised that my log-in was accepted today - after yesterday's tirade.

At any rate, here's the outrage of the day.

The cartels are buying up property here to use in their take-over. It won't be long before THEIR civil war, is OUR civil war.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=78548

Hello

If you want my vote, then forget about playing police for the "helpless" ingrates in the Middle East. Bring our Troops back to North America and deploy them to the REAL threat to our Country's security, send 'em into that cesspool south of the border and let 'em have at it!

Keep the news crews in Iraq and Afghanistan.

That's how you end this crimigration problem. Create an environment the Mexicans actually want to be in, where economies can thrive and stuff. Might solve some other problems, as well.

Of course, a president who strives for failure would not look at it like that....I believe he likes the fact that the bulk of our armed forces are halfway around the globe, where the threat of an armed coup is greatly minimized, and his "civilian militia" will have much more authority.

JMHO......

guido

Hello

If you want my vote, then forget about playing police for the "helpless" ingrates in the Middle East. Bring our Troops back to North America and deploy them to the REAL threat to our Country's security, send 'em into that cesspool south of the border and let 'em have at it!

That's how you end this crimigration problem. Create an environment the Mexicans actually want to be in, where economies can thrive and stuff. Might solve some other problems, as well.

Of course, a president who strives for failure would not look at it like that....I believe he likes the fact that the bulk of our armed forces are halfway around the globe, where the threat of an armed coup is greatly minimized, and his "civilian militia" will have much more authority.

JMHO......

guido

I'm sure the world gov will swoop in just in time to save us all from all this generated crisis. They are intentionally hurting us so they can capture and rebuild us.

All I can say is just take care to post things in the proper section... perhaps it should be in the "political" section??

Just a thought...

:smoke:

SORRY

It did kind of morph into that - and then into a fight club post - LOL

Hello

JMHO......

guido

I make no excuses for Bush and what he did, but when are the liberals going to awaken from their delusions and realize that 0bama has kept ZERO of his campaign promises. Every single time he opens his mouth, lies, incompetence and destruction come out.

All I can say is just take care to post things in the proper section... perhaps it should be in the "political" section??

Just a thought...

:smoke:

SORRY

It did kind of morph into that - and then into a fight club post - LOL

First rule of Fight Club- YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB

fight-club-1999.jpg

I make no excuses for Bush and what he did, but when are the liberals going to awaken from their delusions and realize that 0bama has kept ZERO of his campaign promises. Every single time he opens his mouth, lies, incompetence and destruction come out.

It doesn't matter that he hasn't kept any of the promises, just as long as he keeps making new ones... right? .. oh wait that's retarded.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter that he hasn't kept any of the promises, just as long as he keeps making new ones... right? .. oh wait that's retarded.

Good point. To the lib-tards, all that matters is how great he sounds. Ahhhhhhhhh..... it's so refreshing to hear how great he sounds, isn't it?

It kind of takes your mind off the fact the country is sliding into another Great Depression. Oh well... at least we can all FEEL GOOD about voting for a historic president.

I had quite a few friends that voted for Obama, smart hard working people that at the time simply took the mainstream media seriously. Everyone of them now realizes what a piece of shit he is. Politicians really fucked themselves with this, a lot of the stuff he was talking was decent stuff, cracking down on corruption, ending the patriot act and the wars etc., people really want change, they didn't get it and in the mean time these bozos woke up a whole bunch of people to what Washington really is.