whats the difference between corlina tapco g2 and diznags?

why are CSS's saiga g2 "conversion" triggers so much cheaper than diznagarms.com? does the CSS require any modification or is it drop-in like the ones diznag has? are their prices just plain lower? I was about to order the trigger along with other conversioin parts, but I want to be sure I wont have any probles installing it into my saiga.

why are CSS's saiga g2 "conversion" triggers so much cheaper than diznagarms.com? does the CSS require any modification or is it drop-in like the ones diznag has? are their prices just plain lower? I was about to order the trigger along with other conversioin parts, but I want to be sure I wont have any probles installing it into my saiga.

You should post a reference so we know what two items you're trying to compare.

If you mean this one. Then it is because it's "unmodified."

A modified version includes the disconnect spring and an axis retaining plate plus it is modified to fit with the BHO lever.

I'm not sure about Dinzag's conversion kit.

If you know what you're doing exactly. You can easily get away with the CSS version that is cheapest.

If this is your FIRST trigger conversion, I recommend getting Dinzag's set or CSS's "MODIFIED" G2.

Edited by Plastik

excellent, that should be all i need then.

i was comparing the link that plastik posted with diznags modified g2 for 39 dollars here. my gun wasn't equipped with a bho lever, so i should be good there. Is there any difference in these two other than the BHO mod and the saiga 12 gauge mod(neither apply to me)?

so since this trigger "drops" in, is the only other part i need going to be a retainer plate and mounting hardware for the trigger guard in order to move the trigger? or do i also need the disconnect spring that you mention? either way, it doesn't look like either of the kits come with the retainer plate or the spring, so even with diznag its additional for these parts.

BTW this will be my first saiga and conversion.

excellent, that should be all i need then.

i was comparing the link that plastik posted with diznags modified g2 for 39 dollars here. my gun wasn't equipped with a bho lever, so i should be good there. Is there any difference in these two other than the BHO mod and the saiga 12 gauge mod(neither apply to me)?

so since this trigger "drops" in, is the only other part i need going to be a retainer plate and mounting hardware for the trigger guard in order to move the trigger? or do i also need the disconnect spring that you mention? either way, it doesn't look like either of the kits come with the retainer plate or the spring, so even with diznag its additional for these parts.

BTW this will be my first saiga and conversion.

You can reuse your original Disconnect Spring (although it is a pain in the ass to remove)and purchase the retaining plate or spring.

Plus your pistol grip with hardware. Depending on your pistol grip.

The "mounting hardware" is just the Axis Retaining Pin that you REUSE also from your rifle.

It looks like this:

2358965.JPG