OK guys, this is painful. I have run into a person/customer that even offering a complete refund didn't please. I apologize to the person and to everyone else. The story is long, suffice it to say, it worked for me but not for him. I will be returning his money on the return of the adapter. Evidently, there is one Saiga(and owner) out there it won't work on, and that didn't break. I think I know why, but that doesn't matter now. I've been awakened at 3 am to this guy complaining and had my integrity questioned and insulted. To help appease him, I'm adding this disclaimer that it wouldn't work on his rifle, and that enlarging the trunnion so the AR mags fit, makes the Bulgarian Waffles looser. (DUH)

Please, if you are unsure on how/what to do, get a gunsmith or a machine shop to do it for you. This is the preferred practice anyway. I didn't and haven't had a problem with mine or any of the ones that I have done, and I found it very simple to do, but that is not true for everyone.

I probably could have written this better and less bitterly if I weren't so ready to strangle the shit out of something! I probably should have waited, but screw it. Read it with a grain of salt, will ya?

OK guys, this is painful. I have run into a person/customer that even offering a complete refund didn't please. I apologize to the person and to everyone else. The story is long, suffice it to say, it worked for me but not for him. I will be returning his money on the return of the adapter. Evidently, there is one Saiga(and owner) out there it won't work on, and that didn't break. I think I know why, but that doesn't matter now. I've been awakened at 3 am to this guy complaining and had my integrity questioned and insulted. To help appease him, I'm adding this disclaimer that it wouldn't work on his rifle, and that enlarging the trunnion so the AR mags fit, makes the Bulgarian Waffles looser. (DUH)

Please, if you are unsure on how/what to do, get a gunsmith or a machine shop to do it for you. This is the preferred practice anyway. I didn't and haven't had a problem with mine or any of the ones that I have done, and I found it very simple to do, but that is not true for everyone.

I probably could have written this better and less bitterly if I weren't so ready to strangle the shit out of something! I probably should have waited, but screw it. Read it with a grain of salt, will ya?

Someone called your house at 3am???

Wow what a douche!!!

• Like 1

Wow what a douche!!!

And this is why my business cell goes off at 7pm usually..

Sorry to hear about the customer.. but if he wants it BOTH ways.. anyone with common sense should know removing material will make Factory/AK type mags looser... Its like when you do the magazine 'catch' lever also.. too much = loose factory fit..

Al

• Like 1

Wow what a douche!!!

Sorry to hear about the customer.. but if he wants it BOTH ways.. anyone with common sense should know removing material will make Factory/AK type mags looser... Its like when you do the magazine 'catch' lever also.. too much = loose factory fit..

Al

I forgot, that was my fault also. As far as the customer, I hate we couldn't resolve it, but now that I've figured out what's wrong, I think it's best just to sever ties.

Wow what a douche!!!

Al

I forgot, that was my fault also. As far as the customer, I hate we couldn't resolve it, but now that I've figured out what's wrong, I think it's best just to sever ties.

Sorry to hear it renegade. Are you beginning to ease back into distribution?

Sorry to hear about this and what a pain in the ass it is to try and do buisness with people who feel that they are entitled to the impossible. I for one am anxiously waiting for your next run. It might make you feel better to post a teaser pic of what the new adaptors look like :rolleyes: ...............

ok, i'm just dying to see what they look like

Sorry to hear about this and what a pain in the ass it is to try and do buisness with people who feel that they are entitled to the impossible. I for one am anxiously waiting for your next run. It might make you feel better to post a teaser pic of what the new adaptors look like :rolleyes: ...............

ok, i'm just dying to see what they look like

I pick them up today(in their cut form) and start assembly tomorrow. :D