New website cool!

Mike I really like the looks of the updated website! A few questions, though. It appears you have many Tromix-compatible grips available; yes or no? Also is the ordering page secure (it says http:// when I have been told we should see https:// at the address bar.) A secure ordering page is important to me (God knows money is tight everywhere). And last but by no means not least, how about an update on the doublestack mags? In late June you talked of an update in the next two or three weeks! Keep up the good work, man!

Mike I really like the looks of the updated website! A few questions, though. It appears you have many Tromix-compatible grips available; yes or no? Also is the ordering page secure (it says http:// when I have been told we should see https:// at the address bar.) A secure ordering page is important to me (God knows money is tight everywhere). And last but by no means not least, how about an update on the doublestack mags? In late June you talked of an update in the next two or three weeks! Keep up the good work, man!

We are running pretty much as a test. I will have the security checked first thing in the morning!!! Never even noticed that! Thanks you VERY much for pointing it out! If anyone notices any thing else please let us know. We are running a new store now and I'm sure there will be more things to work out and smooth up. These new controls will be great for us though. With just a few clicks of the mouse we will be able to process and print shipping labels and invoices/receipts from 1 to xxx orders. With the old store we had to make around 30 to 40 clicks or so for each and every order!!! Rediculous! This is going to save countless man hours! On top of that it will help with easy of ordering. The old store caused problem for some that didn't realize the had to select a cover style. The new store has a seperate product for each. Stuff like...

As far as double stacks... I did make a brief update in the saiga-12 section in the resurfaced poll thread. I'll be tell much more soon.

Really appreciate the reply, man! I feel like a pain in the ass but I need to know a couple of things: 1 the online store indicates 20 Tromix DIY compatible grips available. I've read here on another thread that there are no more to be had. Can you clear this up, Mike? 2 when I tried to checkout I got a message that "We are not shipping to this region at this time" My MD-20 shipped a few months ago with no problems, so WTF? I realize maybe it's just a part of progress and maybe nothing to worry about, but since the doublestacks are in the final stages (I hope!) I want to be able to order without problems. Anyway everyone have a good weekend and keep up the good work. It's party time!

Really appreciate the reply, man! I feel like a pain in the ass but I need to know a couple of things: 1 the online store indicates 20 Tromix DIY compatible grips available. I've read here on another thread that there are no more to be had. Can you clear this up, Mike? 2 when I tried to checkout I got a message that "We are not shipping to this region at this time" My MD-20 shipped a few months ago with no problems, so WTF? I realize maybe it's just a part of progress and maybe nothing to worry about, but since the doublestacks are in the final stages (I hope!) I want to be able to order without problems. Anyway everyone have a good weekend and keep up the good work. It's party time!

We do have a few of the Tromix modified grips left. But after those are gone I don't think we will do anymore. If the volume needed was higher it might be worth our time becasue we could streamline a process or have ready made screws produced. But at this point it just involves too much effort. For the DIY and conversions the grip is the same. We remove the material that rests against the standard trigger guard to match the height of the saw grip. For the DIY we shorten a standard AK screw so it wont hit the receiver where the through hole is when using a standard grip nut. For the conversions we have to get some standard screws and turn the head down to fit in the grip. Too much time goes into them for a very small return.

About the site. I'm not very computer literate but here is how I understood it. The site was always secure but the address bar was set up to say the same thing no matter what page was opened. We changed it so on the product order pages it should as actual to give the warm fuzzy filling the "S" after http gives. As far as the message about not shipping to your area... I am not sure what is going on there. What is your area so we can look into this.

If anybody else finds any glitches please let us know. We are currently working on the shipping calculator. Right now if you ordered a grip the shipping price would be WAY to high...

Mike I want to buy a drum but it will not allow me to select that S-12 MD-20.

That's strange. I just checked the site and it would let me. What is the exact page you are on when selecting the drum? Are you trying to use the add to cart button or enter a quantity in the box?