Stock for Saiga 12 Factory setup

Looking to change out the original S12 stock to a factory setup stock that has a pistol grip and folding option. I don't want to do a conversion on this gun because if I cut the tang and want to go back to the factory setup I can't, it shoots accurate and reliable. I had Cadiz do the reliabilty service on the gun, install truglow sights, profile the bolt,thread for Rem chokes, I bought a KVAR side mount and Burris Fastfire and Chaos tri rail. My concern is length of pull on the stock I am 6' 1 with long arms what would be the longest pull factory setup stock and if I do decide to convert it can I use the factory setup stock I have never seen one up close I don't know if the factory setup type stock has a removeable adapter. Reccomendations PLEASE Thanks for the help.

Edited by Bman1187

Nope, you can move the trigger group without cutting the tang, the only reason you have to cut the tang is to install certain stocks, you cut the tang, weld on a backplate and mount the stock that way.

With other stocks you simply unbolt your factory stock, slide it out, slide in the new stock and screw it in solid.... piece of CAKE